THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Dilated eyes struggled to focus on Truce.

"Ah. Really?" A pause. "Well... Yeah. Not far really. Nice drive."

He paused again as he arranged his thoughts. "Well... That would depend on the group. Some are pretty insular. These guys... The one's I was with... hmmm... I could try a few people and bring you in. Maybe. If you're interested."

After that, Crowley claims a seat with serene calm.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Truce's brow knits together at the question and he looks saddened as he replies to Flidais, "Chelsea did. But she's never been the same since her murder. We can ask when you meet her."

He clears his throat uncomfortably, realizing the morbid topic and instead focuses on a different subject. "I can help you carry your bags upstairs, Flidais. Afterwards, how about I make us some tea or coffee. We could take it up to the rooftop. It's a lovely view."

Flidais nods in understanding.

"Sounds wonderful, I'll take a tea please. I am fine carrying it, but if you insist, could you just take the Bow case? It's a bit awkward is all, I can carry the rest." Flidais said, indicating to the nondescript case which housed her bow. Following the instructions given Flidais heads up stairs to deposit her stuff and then meanders over to the kitchen looking at the place thoroughly.
    "This is a real nice joint you got here." warm approval tinging her voice.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

PRE

"Thank you. It was scouted out by one of the original founding members, a man named Gyges, though he's been gone for some time now," answers Truce, assisting with the bow case as together they move her things into the new room. It's spartan, a bed, window, and closet with a small four drawer dresser in the corner.

"Please feel free to decorate as you like. This is your space and you belong here just like any of us," says Truce, remarking on the empty look of the room.

Once she is situated, Truce will head downstairs and begin brewing tea for the three of them. The process is simple and does not take more than a few minutes. He comes with a tray of cups back upstairs, inviting them all to take it on the roof.

"Oh a hot tub! Is it warm now?" Flidais exclaimed with some small measure of joy as she took in the rooftop. There were a lot of rituals one could do in water and that seemed awfully convenient. She then settled with the brewed tea and sipped slowly.

"So is there anything I should know, or anything you want me to do? That's assuming we can talk business up here."
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Slowly but surely, the Enchanter clambers to the roof. Something about being light headed and the floor moving slightly beneath his feet...

Once up top he languidly moves to claim his favoured spot overlooking the street. With effort, he recalls that there are two other people with him and shuffles round to face them. He still has that far off, serene look.

"Hmmm...? Oh yeah we can talk okay up here. Things to know?" He frowned, scratched his head and tried to unscramble his thoughts. "Do? We could start running some simple patrols of our backyard. We don't claim much so it won't take long - even if we just go in ones or twos. Just keep your eyes peeled and report... if you see something. It something we should have started some time ago but didn't."

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Spell List

PRE

Taking a moment to sip on the tea, Truce allows himself to relax on the rooftop seating.

He considers Flidais's question and listens to Crowley's answer to it. "Patrols, yes. That should be the norm for each of us. Not just watching and listening, but interacting with those in the neighborhood. That should be easy for you, Flidais, since you'll be walking Puppy quite often. But beyond that we are all attempting to grow in our understanding of the Tapestry while we find ways to combat the threats to the Consilium. I understand the Mysterium is inclined to preserve knowledge. You're free to access my library of occult knowledge if you wish to research there. Or if you like you can expand upon it. We are here to help each other and there is plenty to do. I often task myself with searching out lingering specters to help them move on. And my workplace and studies keep me quite busy beyond that. I'm sure your employment demands your attention as well."

Flidais nods whilst listening to her new pack mates speak, it seems there was at least something she could do.

"Patrols? I go on a morning jog generally a few miles with Puppy and again in the evening if Puppy has had a dull day. With a stable source of power I can keep all my personal workings cloaked so I can give things a proper scrutinising if you like, I am not familiar with the area but I am happy to plan my route past any places of import you might have. And as far as interactions go, what do you mean? Being a good neighbour and some southern hospitality or do you mean something else?" Flidais said there was a lot she was trying to interpret from Truce and Crowley's statements.

"And sure, I'll happily give the library a look once I have done something to earn the privilege... or a more immediate need to do so presents itself. It doesn't feel right to accept knowledge without something to trade, for me anyway." Flidais added, there was sincere appreciation in her voice at the offer from Truce, it meant a lot to offer to share such important resources.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Keeping your eyes peeled and your ears open." Crowley replied, shaking the fumes from his head. "If we can get ourselves into the local community here, it would help our watch. You know... pick up the local rumours and such. Most would be... gossip. But then the other stuff wouldn't be."

Unfocussed eyes struggled to find purchase on their new cabal member.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Spell List

PRE

"It's as you and Crowley say, Flidais, just being a good neighbor will loosen gossip from residents and keep us aware of any abnormal circumstances in the area. And you needn't worry about earning the right to use the library. We are not the Mysterium and aren't bound by those customs. Your membership in the Cabal is all that's required. So, what shall we do now that we're one member stronger? Shall we talk about our experiences? Our pasts? Our plans for the future?"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread