THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Meh. I'm all for bedding down our backyard, you know, now that we have more people. If we're going to start talking about long term plans, we should really bring in Einstein." Crowley blinked.

"I've never tried to really pay attention to the neighbourhood before, I tended to do things like go on solo hikes and live with wolves, but if there is no specific places to keep an eye on I will do what ever. And yeah I try to keep an eye out for where Gossip ends and truth begins." She gives herself a brief nod as if locking something in.

She then looks at truce and gives a tiny shake of her head."It's not a custom, it's..." She spends a few seconds trying to find the right words before an exasperated look came onto her face. "It's deeper then a simple custom... But I can't describe it well... Sorry..."

"I'm all for talking about experiences and pasts, but I am concerned about the future a bit more. I have been warned about all sorts of issues but no one seems to know what to do. What about security, there is not many sentinels, how many of the mages have some sort of self defence strategy prepared?" Flidais stated and then asked.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"Yes, a good point. We should make any new decisions when all of us are present," agrees Truce with Crowley's statement.

To Flidais he says, "I share your concern, Flidais. I have not seen Sentinel Striker in some time. But I have spoken briefly with Sentinel July. He seems to appreciate the weigh of his station though I'm not aware of how vetted he is. As for self-defense, I have no idea. We may have to come up with our own strategy."

Finishing his tea, Truce stands and stretches. "In any case, we're glad to have you, Flidais. Please make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything. I'll be studying in my room if you need me."

Unless stopped, Truce will exit the scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread