Ended
Watch

(1509) Sanctuary

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
    L
    LoneRanger

I watch the fellow Moros moving away, then I give a friendly smile to Flidalis, with a friendly tone.

"Ms, I hope you enjoyed the party, it seems everything is over. I'll see you another time, I presume.I'll have a drink before going to sleep."

Then I move where Bahlam is, and with a friendly smile and a friendly tone I say them.

"Gents, excuse my intrusion. I hope you enjoyed the party. If anyone would like a pint, feel free to join me."

Pelican exits the scene, unless someone stops him

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

At first, Crowley has a double take when Truce speaks to him. Nostrils flare, manic eyes lock. A beat. The Acanthus sighs again and seems to slightly deflate.

"Yeah. Yeah. Maybe."

He turned back to Arthur and Emrys.

"I guess the night is slowly winding down. We should catch up privately sometime Arthur . I got a few things to pass on." He thrust his hands into his pockets before continuing. "I'm going to hang back and clean up when everyone's gone - if you want to head @Emrys you go for it. I don't mind cleaning up - probably need the quiet right now."

He looked over the empty space, now feeling like a yawning void, as the remaining mages began to file out.

M
    Macabreengel

Bahlam sighed. He wanted to talk to Crowley, but he still wasn't alone despite all the people leaving. He would just have to give him a call. With a shrug, he replied to Richelieu, "Well, it looks like nothing else is going to happen tonight. I'll catch you at the nest path meeting. Good luck with finding a cabal." With that, Bahlam exited the building, unless stopped.

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Thought occurs as Arthur scratches a hand through his hair. Finally he nods to Crowley . "Alright, give me a call or something. I'll talk with the bossman about location." A breath out and the Thearch almost seems to deflate. What a shit show, at least Aquinas wasn't here.

Barely a save there though, so many cracks still. A text is sent back to the Heirarch (@Casitive) as Arthur leaves. This calls for drinks.

Text

Arthur leaves the scene
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Emrys

PRE

In one ear out the other. Emrys gives a final unenthusiastic wave as Arthur and Truce leave before turning his attention to Crowley.

"I'm staying and closing up." He said looking over to the remaining Herald. "I'm not paying for all this food and drink and leaving it to rot. Take what you want, I'll take the rest."

The Councilor simply shrugged, finding his seat and finishing the hoagie.

Official Concilium is next month, so lets get this scene closed by the 1st. I'll narrate the stragglers out and close this one late Wednesday night EST.

Emrys

PRE

Calm settles over the gathering as it draws to a close. Silence begins to replace the members of the Concilium as the remainder say their goodbyes and trickle out of the Lorehouse.

New month, new Concilium! Good scene folks!

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread