THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Equipment: Bowie Knife, Lockpicks(Building), Athletic Shoes

Touch of Shadow | 4suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-08-31 16:17:32 Konrad Roth rolls 7 to touch of shadow on bowie knife [WIT+Larc+Obf] (1s Subtract) 10, 7, 9, 4, 3, 10, 10 4 successes
    As per his notice, Konrad shows up to the park. It's a small smattering of trees and a playground. But the real location of the meeting will be along the tracks behind the park out behind the tree line and beside the riverfront. A line of tracks run across the open space making for a rail yard. In the distance is the Port of Sacramento, lit by a slew of lights as shipments come in at all hours of the night.

Konrad has his bowie knife strung across his back under his shirt, obfuscating its presence supernaturally from prying eyes. He doesn't think he'll need it. He trusts his Clan to behave. But he doesn't forget their Beasts and the hungry look in each of their eyes. Just a precaution. He waits, lighting up a cigarette in an idle fashion. The flame keeps him alert and on edge, testing the limits of his control over the Beast.

R
    Rincewind

Tomas arrives at the park unarmed, not wanting the presense of a weapon at a clan meeting to be taken as a threat. Not that even with a weapon he could do much, the parts of his family he’d met were much more powerful than himself. Be it politically or physically, either way it seemed they all had something over him. For now anyway.

Tomas spots a lone figure smoking a cigarette and immediately has to fight the urge to flee the area. Indeed it is only the familiarity of his clan’s priscus that lets the man triumph over the urges of the beast.
    Once in control of himself and close enough he speaks up in greeting. “Hey Konrad, glad to see you safe. How’s Cody? Manage to keep his job?” he inquires, keeping the language generic out of habit - Not that he thought Konrad would have chosen this place if he thought we would be heard.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Intense eyes stare back at Tomas in the night. The cinders of his cigarette reflect in the glassy eyes of a predator in shadow. He hears it like a whisper in his ear. Feed. Kill. There may even be time to do it before any others arrive. The man in him reins it in.

"Thanks. But I'd rather not talk about that tonight, if it's all the same to you," he says in what could be indifference or at least a mask of it.

He moves a few steps closer, closing the range between them. Perhaps to make it easier to strike, or just to soften the volume needed to speak clearly between them. He puffs out a thin line of smoke to the side before letting the cig hang loosely between his fingers while he speaks.

"How are you getting on, Tomas? City start to feel like home now that you've been here, what, four months? Think you might be cut out for a big city lifestyle?" His cousin has often come across as the nature-type, with his small town stories. While he thinks of Tomas as a fellow survivalist, getting acclimated to the larger city may either be a struggle or a learning experience for him.

R
    Rincewind

“I get it, no problem.” Tomas responds and doesn’t push the matter any further. Though he is curious. Konrad has been nothing but tight lipped to him since the incident at the beach. Not that there was anything wrong with that of course, Konrad had his own reasons to trust him or not. All he could do is be there if asked.

The beast inside tenses as Konrad steps close - To be kept at bay, but never quelled. “Nobody is more surprised than me that this city feels more like home then where I came from, maybe it’s not having to move every few days or weeks.” Tomas shifts his eyes down, not to avoid looking Konrad in the eye, simply as though he is talking to himself as well as present company. “Here I can find purpose, however fleeting. Before I merely survived, here, I live. So to speak of course.”

s
    sumthingpositiv

The Black SUV parks nearby and Katya emerges from her vehicle, whip bundled up and tucked in the back of her pants under her shirt. this wasn't a public meeting in Elysium, this was out in the open and while she didn't suspect her family of being hostile, outside parties might not be so accommodating.

The overheard noise of two men chattering sets Katya's muscles on edge as she recognizes the tones and inflections just enough to set her unfiltered emotions off, they give off one message, fightfightfightfightfight, she remains locked in place as she sees the two men in the distance and keeps her eyes closed as she battles with her fantasy of running her talons across their backs, leaving what little remains of them is left out to burn under the sun. She tells herself it is just Tomas and Konrad, repeating that message again until she feels her composure return and she finally approaches them from the side so that they can see her in view. She wears black jeans and a leather jacket under a hoodie, keeping her hair untied as it hangs behind her ears, showing off her pale face under the moonlight.

"Gentleman.' she says calmly as she exchanges glances "I hope I wasn't interrupting anything."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Glad you feel that way," answers Konrad, turning aside to walk past Tomas a couple steps. "Purpose keeps us moving. Keeps us alert. You don't want to lose yourself to the Beast completely when you're on your own in the wild."

The approach of the SUV capture's Konrad's attention enough so that he isn't surprised by the arrival of another individual. His Beast stares unflinchingly at the rival in her approach. She is more than familiar.

"Evening, Katya. Nah, we were just saying hello. Thanks for coming, by the way, the both of you. Been holding up well, cousin?" The question is directed to Katya. With the absence of a Reeve and Harpy, she is essentially carrying the burdened responsibilities of her office. With security lax it fell on the Prisci to hold order over their Clans.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Family meeting, thinks Ale as she drives close to the location. She planned on parking near the location and walking the rest of the way. Years of experience had taught her you never drive directly to a location, nor do you assume no one is following you.

As she makes her way to the meeting spot, her Beast recoiled in fear. The presence of stronger Beasts made her pause in her steps, allowing her to get her Beast under control. Getting closer she recognizes her Priscus and Cousins, realizing she was the last to arrive. She was wearing black jeans with a black tank top. Her hair was down, hanging freely over her shoulders.

“Hey,” she says with a raise of her hand, “How is everyone?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

8. Likes Vassagon liked this post
    s
    sumthingpositiv

"As well as I can. And yourselves?" she asks to both men with a faint smile, the recent happenings within the domain have left her in a less whimsical mood, but nothing that feels is worth unloading on everyone here. She is about to ask Konrad about Cody when she hears the footsteps of another and then the voice of Ale, while familiar, is still enough to make Katya twist her head to the side as the creature inside her is distracted with the unquenchable blood lust. Having already pushed her beast back once, Katya is able to do so again at reminding herself that it is Ale and regains cognition just in time to hear her cousins' question.

"Good evening cousin." she says with a wave of her own hand. "Doing okay, how are you?" she asks, relieved that everyone within her clan is here and is not MIA like she had heard was the case for Savages in the past.

R
    Rincewind

The arrival of two new beasts, one after the other, prompts his own to rise to the perceived challenge. The faces of his cousins helps to reign in the desire to tear the intruders apart.
    “Katya, Ale.” Tomas says with a nod of greeting to each in turn. “I am well, I trust you are too.”

With the arrival of Katya and Ale, the clan is fully assembled, and Tomas turns to Konrad. “So whats this about?”

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

The Whip arrives, inked and raring to go with her hair loose in the wind. But the Beast sneers at the appraisal by the man. Familiar or not, she too is a predator in its eyes. A competitor for the Blood. A burden. An obstacle. Konrad can only chide the dark thing for its burden on his composure.

"Seems the gang's all here," he says, looking about, taking Ale's question for simple pleasantries. "Let's take a walk."

Konrad walks a few steps to the back of the park and motions with a hand to the railyard clearing bordering the river. If they choose to follow he leads them at a slow idle pace, hands stuffed into his pockets leisurely. Any trains coming by would be heard long before they arrived. There's no sign of Kine that he can see. How unfortunate would one be to stumble on a pack of Gangrel?

He walks with his back to the ones that follow beside the train tracks. "Well, Tomas, now that the Reeve's stepped down from his office and the Deputy has gone missing, and the Harpy has left the city, I figure it's important in times like these to make sure that Clan Gangrel is doing its part to maintain the Domain's Order. But I'm sure I don't need any real reason to want to see my cousins and hash things out."

His head turns to Katya if she is there with them. "The Seneschal made it clear a few nights back that the Prisci are expected to do their part. But to be honest you guys make this job too easy. I haven't heard a single complaint about one of you."

He looks to Ale next. "Clan Gangrel may be small in this city but we're reliable. Resilient. And ready for the first sign of trouble. But I don't want to fool myself here if there's more going on beneath the surface. So."

Konrad turns, walking backwards at their slow pace as he looks them in the eye. "Any problems I should know about? Anyone unhappy with the goings on in the city? This is Clan business. Family. I know we've got the Seneschal here, and she's got her duty same as me, but you got something to say then now's the time."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.