Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
Alone in a Car with Star

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    M
    Macabreengel

"Well that's good," Bahlam laughed in response to there not being an active Seer threat.

To Tyria, Bahlam frowned but didn't respond.

"It sounds like we are pretty disorganized... Do we even have a group meeting place or anything?" He shifted, mental discomfort causing subconscious physical discomfort. Are all the Orders like this in Sacramento or is it just us...?

"Well when I met Crowley, he seemed a little turned off at the whole Guardian thing, and I've been told that Veiled Threats aren't looking to expand their roster. The Golden Thread seem to be out of my league, so I am either looking at Fateful Watch or joining up with a couple of other newbies. Personally, I'd prefer an established group, but I guess we'll see."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Oh, right."

A shoulder hitched upward and a hand rummaged about in a pocket. Out came a couple of ratty dollar bills, a deck of playing cards, a foil-wrapped stick of gum that didn't look like it should ever be put in anyone's mouth, a small metal key, a larger brass key, a small firecracker, a lighter, and a small folded piece of paper.

"Here."
    The paper and brass key got passed over. "We have a place, Hostel HI. I don't really use it, kind of keeping it in my back pocket as a safe house, but you can. Address is on there."

"As for crews? I can ask, but..."

He turned. Pale light from the movie screen reflected off of greenish eye. But. You know. You know how Guardians are Supposed To Do. Sure, not all the Guardians are doing all the Supposed To Dos, but that doesn't mean anyone's skipping the Lip Service.

"Why don't you see what you can make out of the other Solitaires? That's what I did."

Just a suggestion, yo.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

M
    Macabreengel

"Glad to know there is a place I can lay low if I need to," he said taking the key and note and slipping it into his pocket. I won't bother asking about a Library or Hollow.

"Don't worry about asking, I'll figure something out, and it sounds like having eyes on Striker wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe just having one of us around will make him hesitate before getting himself in trouble. I'll consider the new cabal though. I've met Richelieu and Flidais but heard there is another one. Have you met him?"

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"I don't even know who Ritchie Lew is."

One by one, the items disappeared back into the pocket. Anyone want some gum? Just kidding yo. Fellow Guardians is cool and all, but keep it Pinocchio: there are no strings.

"I was there at the last shindig, all I remember is Filet called a cabal a pack or something weird."
    A finger twirled next to the ear. Someone's got a screw loose. That's important, yo. Take notes. Because 'Dox. "And, uh, I kinda thought you were the 'other' new guy. Guess whoever it is, is keeping a low pro."

Everything back in pockets, fingers began toying with the plastic label on the bottle.

"Oh, right. How do I pronounce your s'name? I got this text, but..."
    - Roald Dahl

M
    Macabreengel

Bahlam smirked. "Don't you know that we are supposed to know everything about everyone. How are we going to control everyone in town if we don't even know even know who is here?" Then with a shake of the head, "Sorry, seems like we are always getting crap for who we are. But in any event, she is a little odd."

My name.... "Yeah, so its not exactly a commonly spoken language anymore. I'm going with Ba-Lahm." Shrug.

Umm.... I'm good wrapping up. Seems like things are getting slow. I just wanted to introduce the characters.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Could be worse?"

Like, being Libertines.

"But, listen, if you need anything? Don't hesitate to ask..."
    Nod nod. "...Zilker. No, I'm just kidding. Well, half kidding. Holler and I'll see what I can do. You, ummm. You met your Councilor? Sac does them by Path."

Fingers carefully screwed the lid back on the Gatorade.

We're already blown out of continuity, since we have to avoid each other at Consilium now.
    - Roald Dahl

M
    Macabreengel

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind," he responded to the offer. When asked about his Councilor, he did his best not to let anything show on his face. He simply responded with a flat, "Yeah."

Bahlam was a bit surprised when the credits started rolling. "Well, I guess the movies over. You got anything else?"

I didn't even think about Consilium being a sticky and in continuity when posted. Well that's going to make things awkward...

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Nope."

Best thing about being a Guardian? Well, besides that? Short conversations. The door opened, legs swung out, and then it closed.

Moments later, the flashlight was scything around cars again.

Hollaaaaaaaaa
    - Roald Dahl

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 15

You do not have permission to view the list of names.