Ended
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
Two devils after the storm

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Again, yes, they've dug into the fucking University," Avis replied, a bit irritated by the constant surprise at how 'well organized' the opposition was, as if Banishers could be nothing besides undisciplined mobs or lone, maniacal killers.

"They've had years to prepare, so they're organized, connected, and definitely stronger than us militarily. That's we have to be careful and are only approaching them in small, independent units. Each cabal is like a cell. It's the best way to combat a superior force. Why do you think it's such a popular tactic against the US? Which, yes, is ironic because we're the ones fighting the terrorists here, but I hope you get my point."

She really, really hoped he did. Everyone seemed content to keep asking for intel, but weren't interested in actually gathering it themselves, and she was getting beyond fed up with it. Maybe if they actually had intel on the Banishers, they wouldn't be such a huge problem! Knowledge was power, after all, so why did so many people refuse to see it?
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

While listening to the response, the old mastigos couldn't help but notice the irritation that seem to color what the councilor was saying.

"I see your point Avis and defer to your military experience. And thank you for the information, I'll try to dig up some myself. Hopefully I can find a cabal soon that could help me in that venture."

It was getting late and Richelieu didn't want to keep Avis more than necessary.

"Is there anything else you wish to discuss about Avis?"

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Hope you don't feel like I'm not interested in learning more about you, Richelieu, but not really, nah," Avis replied with a shake of her head. "I'm more interested in seeing what you do now that you've got some information to go off of. And, once you do find a Cabal, I'll get you filled in as my provost officially, so we'll have the chance to talk more then. In the meantime, thanks for lunch. I'll get the next one. My word on that," she promised.

Great scene!
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

and with that, the two mastigos parted ways ....

thanks for the scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread