Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1508) Marco and Jojo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

PRE

Fascinating topic, sin. In the breast of every Kindred, an amalgamation of sin lay. It was a guide, though ironically, a guide which one must only listen to, and rarely act in accordance to. After all, no matter how fearsome her Demon felt, nor how strongly it demanded that she teach other Demon's their place, the shell of her flesh was not strong enough to make it so. Only her mind could be a weapon and a tool for teaching, and thus the infernal guide was acknowledged, but not heeded.

"Well now, Mr. Fernandez," Josephine began again, now that her spirit had calmed, "don't be so circumspect. Tell me more of these sins. Would they happen to be sins against the Kine, or sins against God? For us, the two are not the same."

M
    Matrixchild

Words are delicate. Every conversation contained them and they acted like landmines in the Danse Macabre. It was a constant game to predict and guess the answer that others wanted to hear and decide in a moment's notice which words to use. Words that could guide a conversation happily and words that could lead to a death spiral.

"Well sister," he said, "I'd characterize my sins as sins of the flesh, so I'm not sure which they fall under. I've certainly lied my fair share to a Kine in order to gain some carnal advantage. But I won't bore you with sexual exploits, no matter how steamy the details are. We all find prey in our own ways," he said with a smile.

V
    Vivian York

With a new Family member in tow, Vivian strides toward the Lady and another Family member. Being Elysia, if the conversation was private, she presumed they’d get a room. There were plenty around. Although she was quite positive she heard Marco say sexual, which already piqued her interest.

Needless to say, the Daeva casually walked toward them, her clear resin heels clicking on the floor. “Good evening Marco,” Polo "and Josephine. If we are interrupting please, shoo us off steadfast. However, we’d also be glad to engage in the subject matter at hand.”

“This is Diana Barnes.” Her hand offering up the Ethereal woman beside her.

"Did I hear... sexual?" Of course she was grinning ear to ear. Yet, considering Josephine was in the conversation, she did wonder if it had a religious connotation. Something Vivian adored the Ventrue for.

V

Following Vivian, Diana is a few steps behind, taking a moment to steel herself against her beast. Only a few steps though, and she walks up with a smile, the sheer fabric of her white dress flowing behind her.

Vivian's greeting almost causes Diana to balk.

This is Josephine? The woman we've spent the better part of the evening talking about? Her coterie mate??

A wider smile covered up her surprise, and she says, "Hi Marco. Good to see you again." Turning to Josephine, she extends a hand, "Priscus Sterling, its a pleasure to meet you..."

a brief pause.

"...Your reputation precedes you. I've been in the city a scant week and I've heard your name come up twice already." Diana's wide smile turns into a full teeth baring grin. She loved a woman with style, and based on Josephine's outfit, she had it.
    BP 1 | Striking Looks 4 (ethereal, captivating) | Presence 3 (friendly)
    Health 7 | Vitae 8/10 | Willpower 4/4

PRE

"Twice?" Josephine echoed, sable brows arching dramatically. "My, my, it appears I've somehow strayed into the public eye. Were I not a Priscus, I might be concerned about being confused of being harpy. Alas, by the Almighty's grace, it is not so. Regardless, please, call me Sister Josephine. A much more appropriate name, I believe, considering that we are not speaking of my families business, but rather something...sexual. Apparently.

"And my apologies, hello Vivian,"
    Josephine continued, a friendly smile appearing on the black, cadaverous lips. "Thank you for introducing such a colorful new Kindred to us. I'm sure Mr. Fernandez is pleased, though I must admit I'm not sure if his carnal advantage is only turned towards the kine."

6. Likes Violet liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

Just as the words left Marco's mouth Vivian and Diana approached. Clearly Vivian is summoned by the topic of sex, who would have guessed? His dark passenger was not amused by their arrival. While they were both familiar their beasts were an affront to his own. They both needed to be destroyed, slowly, extracting as must pleasure as he could from their inevitable death. The passenger would only be satisfied with their ashes at his feet. Then again he reminded it, what fun would be killing either of these beautiful women, when their life would be more valuable. He pushed the ludicrous desires to the back of his mind and smiled politely at them.

"Good evening Vivian, a pleasure to see you," he said with a slight bow of his head. "Senora Barnes and I have had the pleasure of meeting already. Wonderful to see you again Diana," with another bow of his head. At her mention of the word 'sexual' Marco let a slight chuckle escape his lips. "You did in fact hear that, we were discussing my sins," he said conspiratorially, particularly to Vivian.

Turning to Josephine he said, "Oh, I just enjoy the company of beautiful women. I don't discriminate between kine or Kindred. Why limit the fun," giving a smirk to Diana and Vivian at the last word.

V
    Vivian York

Smiling as the Daeva imagined the astute Lady as the Harpy warmed the cockles of her heart. She would have been a good choice, at least Vivian appreciated her honesty. “Josephine, your name came up earlier when we were discussing the last Official Court’s costumes. How intriguing and provocative your choice had been.” She grinned, and waggled her brows.

“Well Marco…” A pause, Polo. “you can certainly discuss your sins with me sometime. Or, act them out, whichever you fancy.” It was great fun to play angel and devil with Josephine around.

“I couldn’t agree more though, Marco. Limiting ones self to either party sounds rather one sided. Quite more fun to play with food sometimes.” Vivian looked directing at Josephine, a shared look from a prior conversation.

Turning toward the captivating Daeva, “Do you have a preference, Diana?”

V

The grin on the Daeva's face gives way to words, "Sister Josephine it is then. I love your shirt, its very eye catching." Looking between Josephine and Vivian she continues, letting her eyes rest again on Vivian's beautiful body, "The two of you have great style. I can tell what drew you to each other. Is the rest of your coterie so fashionable?"

She pauses, her grin returning to a polite smile. "Oh, my relationship with Marco has been strictly through our covenant up until now. Although, its nice to see him in a more social setting, even if it is a bit enforced." she gestures to the room.

"Its nice to see you too Marco." she says. At his last comment, her polite smile draws to a tight-lipped polite smile, but hopefully Vivian's flirting is distracting enough for them not to notice.

"Oh! As far as Kine or Kindred well.. They aren't much different. Each group can provide something different, but equally important. Those things being sustenance, and perspective. On a purely base level though, unless you're dealing with certain powers of the blood, things really aren't that different until you get to more unsavoury areas of intimacy." Blood swapping, for one thing.
    BP 1 | Striking Looks 4 (ethereal, captivating) | Presence 3 (friendly)
    Health 7 | Vitae 8/10 | Willpower 4/4

PRE

"I happen to find dalliances between Kindred to be wasteful," Josephine interjected, once more assuming her position as devil's advocate. "Vitae is more than just a resource. It is a manifestation of the Divine, one given, of course, so that we might fulfill our purpose of educating the Kine. Thus copulating with Kine is not a waste, for it allows us the opportunity to interact with them in a meaningful way. Particularly if feeding is added to the equation.

"On the other hand," she continued, gesturing with the mentioned appendage, "since we are all damned, we must create our own pleasure, for we shall be gifted none. Thus to use the Blood to couple with another Kindred is nothing I would begrudge anyone. Not to mention that, were one to do so often, they would be encouraged to feed more often, and thus in a way they would be forced to interact with the Kine and thus would still be fulfilling their purpose to some extent. In the end, it is simply a matter of principle, and preference."

"Speaking of which, yes, I do suspect that our mutual admiration for fashion has helped us to form a coterie, Diana. A keen observation,"
    she added to the weakling among them.

M
    Matrixchild

At the mention of Josephine's 'costume' Marco's memory was flooded with the wonderful imagine. He knew it wasn't done to garner sexual attention, but that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy the memory. He smirked at Vivian's comment. "Well we'll have to set some time aside for that discussion. With demonstrations it may take all evening, if we're being thorough." His favorite part of speaking to Vivian was her apparent enjoyment of the back and forth. Even if it never went anywhere he still enjoyed to play around with the idea.

One who does not seem to enjoy the back and forth is Diana. She quickly withdrew from his touch at the museum and tonight her smile became tight-lipped. Maybe unless Vivian and Marco she limited her selection of potential partners and he just wasn't her brand of fun. His smirk became a polite smile as he said, "Yes, we have had a very professional relationship so far. Not much chance to discuss social interests, at least not yet."

At Josephine's back and forth argument Marco said, his smirk reappearing, "I like the perspective of enjoying pleasure to encourage more pleasure, though I also just enjoy the fun of it all. With Kine you can combine pleasure and feeding into a thoroughly enjoyable experience. With Kindred it's a dangerous pleasure. Our beasts protesting but our bodies seeking it out. The internal conflict is half the fun. If you can overcome the desire to kill the end result is that much more enjoyable...to me at least."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread