Ended
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
(1508) Marco and Jojo

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    V
    Vivian York

“An admiration of fashion among other things.” Vivian snickered. “We’re very much yin and yang to some things, a good balance. But others, we’re spot on.” Her eyes shifted looking no where in particular, as if the Daeva didn’t need more words for Josephine to figure it out.

It was a familial trait for them to fulfill their carnal urges and satiate other appetites. “The sex mixed with feeding can be a vicious cycle.” A simple nod, no explanation needed.

“But, unfortunately the dawn shall be upon us soon. I bid you all a good evening. I’m sure I will see you both again very soon.” A pleasing departing grin to Marco Polo and Diana.

A half turn toward the Lady. “Care for a lift?” Car talk on the way to their respective Havens was an excellent end to the evening, the icing on the cake.

Vivian exits unless stopped (and maybe with jojo lol)

PRE

"Yes, thank you, Vivian," Josephine agreed, pausing just briefly enough to say farewell to the other Kindred. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Diana. Until we speak again."

A brief nod was given to her, and her alone, and then Josephine stalked after Vivian. It was not mistake that she paid Fernandez no more mind. He had shown his true colors this evening, and they disgusted her. He had taken Communion, but would preach about his Sins to her in public, a smile upon his face. The same face that had, not long ago, spoken of that despicable insult to Faith, the flying sphagetti monster, without scorn in his voice.

Yes, now her suspicions were confirmed, and his ashes were now what she craved...

Josephine exits...

M
    Matrixchild

Marco shrugged at Vivian's response. "Very true. A vicious one, but a fun cycle nonetheless," he said with a smile.

As they announced their departure he kept himself calm. Snubbed a second time it would seem. Had he offended her in some way? He knew she was deeply connected to the Church but he honestly had trouble wrapping his mind around what was fine and what wasn't in their complex belief system. Was it a sin to have sex outside of marriage? Her comments didn't seem so. Maybe it was the mixture of sex and feeding? He was at a lose for why she would first ignore his covenant title when he had been nothing but respectful of her own, and now to ignore him completely. Nevertheless he was not rude so despite her own rudeness he politely replied. To Vivian he returned her departing grin, having enjoyed their back and forth. "Good evening Vivian, a pleasure as always. Evening Sister Josephine." He would take the high ground, especially since she was a Priscus afterall.

He then turned to Diana and said, "I guess I should be heading out as well. A pleasure to see you again Diana. I look forward to seeing you at the meeting." And with a smile and a slight head bow he turned and headed to the door.

Marco returns to main thread

V

Left all alone, Diana looks around the Elysia. Everyone is leaving, and so should she. Taking her long skirts into her hand, she goes over to the stairs and climbs back up into the night.

Diana exits the scene
    BP 1 | Striking Looks 4 (ethereal, captivating) | Presence 3 (friendly)
    Health 7 | Vitae 8/10 | Willpower 4/4

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread