Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
M & M @ the T.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    M
    Markos Connelly

Mark got out of the Cab and payed the driver. He walked up to the back of the building where he opened the door and walked in. "Yah coming?" The back door led directly up a set of steps to another door which had several locks. Mark unlocked each one and went inside leaving the door open for the Librarian.

"Close the door behind yah."
    Once inside Max will see that the apartment is Mostly bare. There is a couch that sits on a area rug with a coffee table in front of it, the couch also has a chair in that area. Behind the couch is a full painting with a frame around it. Its decadent looking. Besides the sitting area the rest of the room is a bare. Empty sheetrock, paint cans and supplies.

"Sorry bout the mess. Like Ah said Ahm just moving in." Mark points to the Couch. "Grab ah chair."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Curiouser and curiouser... *Max thinks to himself, following Mark up the stairs to the apartment over the unfinished bar.*

*He closes the door, walking over the the chair. He can't say he's comfortable being here, Max having a natural aversion to meeting with other Kindred away from public spaces. Unfortunate things tended to happen in private. He spins the chair around so that the back is closest to the couch, setting down with his elbows resting on the back of the chair*

No worries, I know a thing or two about demolition; tends to make a mess...

M
    Markos Connelly

"Its been a slow and steady process so far, And the movers haven't brough my recliner yet..." Mark says as he reclines on the couch "So fill me in on everything yah saw at tha library."

note

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max cocks his head to the side, listening to the two girls for a few moments before deciding they didn't represent a threat. He shrugs, looking over at Mark.* Not much to tell; I was setting at one of the tables, doing research. Things were dragging on, I was about to go find a bite to eat when I heard a woman scream. I went to investigate; something about a woman being murdered in the bathroom. I decided to get out of there before the police showed up. That's when you spotted me and followed me out.

As I told you before, I didn't notice any other Kindred besides you and the other gentleman that showed up after the scream. That's about all I can tell you...

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark sits up and looks to Max, "Okay before tha scream was there anyone out of place, anyone who didn't seem to sit right?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max is silent for a few moments, trying to think back, turning over the events of the night over in his mind*

1 Suxx

Ciara Maskelyne

Now that I think about it... There was some one, a young man; looked about the right age to be a student. He was just... There. I mean, he was just hanging around the library. Wasn't studying, wasn't flirting with anyone, he wasn't even sleeping on a couch. I didn't think much of it at the time, but it does seem odd now. Uh... long, stringy blonde hair, glasses. That's about all I remember of what little attention I payed to him...

M
    Markos Connelly

"Long... stringy hair, glasses." Mark said, "Any chance he was one of us. I know he was probably masked but did he give yah ah... vibe?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max shakes his head* I can't say he did. Like I said, he was just there; I didn't really pay much attention to him at the time. *Max can only shrug, cursing himself for not being more aware of his surroundings. He was usually more observant than this; it was annoying to say the least*

M
    Markos Connelly

"Aight well thats that then." Mark said. He stood up and went to "Now how bout that drink." Mark said.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread