Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Paranoid (ATTN Turkelton, Marcus Evan)

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

As soon as he was inside, John sat down and waited. His nerves were still showing, his fingers fidgetting and his gears making an occasion quiet grind. Things could be worse John. He told himself. You could have the Wyrd Hunt on your tail.

Harry's Hummer and occupants make it to the motel, safe and sound. They drive around once, on the look-out for cops, but, finding none, they circle around and park in the lot. A few minutes later, it pulls up into the motel parking lot, safe and sound. He gets out, stretches his legs, and looks around for Marcus' jeep. "Alright, everyone out." He calls Marcus to get the room number.

PRE

Rust munches his Feathered Orange. Why did everything from the Hedge taste like chicken? He seems unfazed by Harry's driving, except the white knuckled death grip on the brace handle. He's finishing his fruit as he hops out, following Harry's lead.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu gets out his side of the hummer just finishing the goblin fruit. Unlike Rust his tasted like dog food, Fu is not pleased. He looks around at where they are.

How much does the goblin fruit heal?

Soon after Marcus texts the room number to Harry, the Metalflesh looks out the window and sees the Summer King getting out of that obnoxious Hummer of his... followed by Fu and Rust Mane... and Emma. "Well John, Harry's just arrived, and he's brought company." Interesting. I wonder exactly what that crazy bastard has in mind this time... Marcus goes to the door to open it for his sovereign and fellow courtiers.

Rust and Fu both heal 3B from the Goblin Fruit. Also, they both catch a Wyrd buzz equivalent to about 3 drinks, so have fun with that.

Harry leads them up to the room Marcus texts him. His crazy eyes look over the room, John, Marcus, the ceiling, the floor, his own shoulder...

"Marcus. Good to see you again. Thanks for picking this one up." His eyes settle on John for a moment. "Geeez, you been staying in the Hedge, haven't you? Got no shower in your Hollow, huh, John?" He waves his hand in front of his beak. "This is Emma, she's new, and you know Rust and Fu."

Emma walks in, staring at her phone. She looks up for a moment and smiles briefly at her knight of shining armor. "Hi, Marcus," she says sweetly, then wrinkles her nose at John and goes back to her phone.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she exclaims, turning it toward Rustmane and Fu. "You're on YouTube! Look!" A grainy video of two men getting their asses kicked in a McDonalds plays over the small screen. When it's over, she shows it to everyone else, though she holds it for John at arms reach. Harry cackles with laughter.

"So, John. What the hell happened?" he asks, taking a chair.

John Gears
    John Gears

PRE

"I don't have a shower...or extra cloths." The Mankin replied with a shrug. He still needed to jump into the hedge and find most of his missing belongings, assuming the Wyrd hasn't started affecting them. Last thing he wanted was underwear that doubled as a Token.

Now thats ammusing. John though with a chuckle as he watched the video. he gave Rust and Fu a nod before starting.

"Where to start...Ok. Me and another changeling called ShadowEdge went into the liquor store after being chased by strange as hell pigeons, though that could have been a "moment"."

Anyway, once we got inside, I we started talk. I was trying to figure out if he could be trusted, usual sort of thing for me. We did this for awhile until some kid walked in. If experience has taught me anything, when someone walks into a liquor store dressed in a hoodie and sunglasses, they were up to something so me and Shadow confronted him."

"Imagine how surprised we were when it turned out he was ensorcelled. He kept referring to a Deal but wouldn't disclose any details. When Shaodwedge tried restraining him, he simply walked right through his hand and out the door. I told Shadow that he should follow. I went to the counter to check to see if the clerk spotted anything while buying some wiskey so it wouldn't arous suspicion."

John paused, rubbing his eyes and taking a deep breath. he was not going to enjoy telling this part.

"While I was talking to the clerk, Shadowedge asked me when we were going to take the CCTV footage...Right in front of the guy...Out lound." The way John said that last bit told volume of how stupid John thought that move was. "Aw you would expect, the clerk freaked, hit the silent alarm and pulled out the shotgun. I tried reasoning with him, but once again ShadowEdge-" Bitterness showing though. Tried to grab the shotgun. A weapon designed to cause maximum damage at short range. By that point I realized we were screwed so I made a run for it."

John let all that sink in for a few moments. "And so, here I am. On the run for something I didn''t even fucking do." It was obvious the idea of being a fugative pissed John off to no end.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu clenches his fist at sight of the youtube video and sways slighty. His rage is abated by the fact that he just swayed like he'd been drinking. Then remembers that the stairs were a little harder to get up than they should have been. "Ok..goblin fruit makes me buzz...that's new."

PRE

At the sight of the Video, Rust snickers. Rust is snickering... He realises people are around and John is being serious. He stops himself and tries to play the moment off.

Is mister killer embarrassed now?
    He remains quiet, What was in that fruit?

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus' face takes on a coppery tone similar to John's as he smiles back at Emma. "Hello Emma. Looks like Harry's taking good care of you." His face loses its flush of color as he watches the YouTube exploits of Fu and Rust. Damn, I was hoping Harry would sort of let that slip his mind. Marcus hadn't the time to be very proactive in seeking out his Court-ordered humiliation.

Marcus nods thoughtfully as John concludes his story. Glancing at Fu and Rust, he briefly wonders if they had been drinking. 'Goblin fruit'...? Riiiiight... Turning his attention back to the immediate problem, he addresses John and Harry. "So, do we know what happened to this 'ShadowEdge' bloke? Do the police have him, is he on the run as well, or...?" He slips the briefest of glances at Emma as he allows his question to trail off.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread