Mark took several pictures of her as she moved her body in time with the music. She wore a tight black skirt and a black corset top with a red silk bow. It was her smile that made him want to photograph her. Her smile and her skin... And her legs… and her hair.

She was very sterile in her movements though. Moving her hair around and turning her back and looking over her shoulder at him. Dressed like that I am surprised she is acting so nervous. She smiled at him but it was slight and unsure. It was a half smile with no teeth. Not the confident happy smile that she showed him out in the real world. Stereotypical. That’s what she is doing. She is doing what she thinks a model should be doing.

“Stop, Stop.”
He said as he set his camera down on the table. Mark walked over to the stereo and turned it off. Shutting off the bad drum and bass trendy music she had turned on.

”What’s wrong hon?”
He said as he walked over to the girl.

”Nothing, why?”
She said but not with much confidence.

”Because yar not being yaself.”

”What are you talking about”
She says with a stifled laugh.

”Look sweetheart, When we met you had huge smiles, Big light up tha room style smiles. Laughs that made studio audiences look like they were in ah Catholic Church. And now you’re giving me these half smiles and being all stiff and uncomfortable.”

”I am just trying to…

”Trying to be ah model.”

”Yeah…,”
She says with a sigh

”hahaha, don’t. Just be yaself. Don’t worry about being a Model. Its just you and me having a good time and listening to some music.”

”Well let me pick some music I actually like..”
She says with a smile.

He lets her adjust the music on the stereo to something more hip hop and club ready. She then moves back over in front of the white background and begins to pose again.

”Stop posing, just be comfortable and be yourself”

She finally loosened up a smiled that smile he knew. Through the lense he sees the real her. He sees her smile. Mark says some encouraging words telling her to smile bigger. Making jokes to encourage a laugh. She struts a bit and plays with the bow on her Corset.

They finish up and Mark walks up to her. ”Fantastic C, you did great.” Mark says with a smile as she hugs him. Mark gives her a kiss on the cheek and says ”Thank you.”

“Thank you for helping me open up.”

”Was glad to do it.”
Mark felt his hunger growing. His beast beginning to grow. don’t shit where you eat.

"You should get going, Collage in the morning and all."

”Yeah your right, see you later Mark”
She says as she grabs her coat and heads out.

"Thanks C. call me next time you want to get together”

Hearing the door slam Mark goes to his room. A few minutes later he comes out dressed much nicer. Black Jeans and a Black shirt with a red tie, shirt untucked. Mark grabs his leather jacket and heads out the door. Time to grab a something to eat after a hard nights work.

OOC