Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Max nods as the master of the Asylum joins them, his eyes lingering for just a moment on Lazarus's.... Face? Mask? Max couldn't tell, it seemed as if the flesh had risen up to cover from the bridge of the nose down to the chin, and around to each ear. Though the man didn't set off the usual spark of anger or fear that came with the meeting of a new Kindred, his appearance left no doubt the dear Doctor was a Nosferatu.

Thankfully Konstantin speaks up, giving Max cause to turn away from the alien visage of Lazarus. I'd like to stay as well. I might not know much about the Lost Nights,but I would like a chance to learn. And to get a better look at the debris we recovered... He turns to the Doctor, bowing his head slightly. If I'm allowed, of course.

L

Wilhelm accepts the number from Konstantin with a small nod of thanks. "I will call Lady Ishani right away. You already have many caltrops from the blast, so perhaps her Auspex will let her explore them in a different manner than Dr. Lazarus will." With that, walked a short distance away from the other Kindred, pulling out his phone as he did.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin nods to Max, noting is is fine with Max staying. "Max has been very helpful, Doctor. He thinks before acting."

When Wilhelm looks at the paper Konstantin gave him, he sees Konstantin has written something else besides Ishani's number there.

"Call Jayant. He is looking for good warriors to fight the enemies who did this." He includes Jayant's number as well.

L

"I will be sure to do so Priscus Konstantin, you have my thanks."

Charlie followed Mairisil into the Asylum and slowly took in the new setting, a definite contrast from the previous two places he had been to recently.

He waited for Mairsil to explain the situation to the others and was surprised when one of them looked to him and introduced himself.

"We have not met. I am Konstantin, Priscus of Savages, acting Deputy, Hound to Prince Asa Clarke."

Charlie smiled and bowed his head slightly.

Wow, I'm just gettin lucky left and right when it comes to finding the right people.

"It's a pleasure Lord Konstantin. I too am another Savage and my name is Charlie Barrett. I spoke with Prince Clarke recently and he granted me acceptance into the city. Lady Nateesh gave me your contact information and I was going to call you but then I heard the blast and wanted to investigate. This led me to bumping into Mairsil and his one and a half companions this evening."

Ith says nothing at first when Elanah and Max ask to stay, his yellowed bloodshot eyes watch them for a long moment -- studying them. "I will allow anyone with sufficient medical or chemical knowledge to stay." The dread doctor paused, considering how to best phrase the next statement. "...anyone else will be a waste of my time and only be in the way of those who are useful."

Lazarus, not caring as to their reaction to his proclamation, steps closer to Daryl examining him. If this one held an explosive device, then he will hold vast amounts of information whether he is aware of said knowledge or not.

Despite Daryl's obvious need of immediate vitae, the doctor still had concerns. He turned to Konstantin. "Is the torso of a kindred," The Warden said, choosing not to address Daryl by name. "acknowledged in the city? It would be a violation to let him feed without the prince's blessing."

Mairsil, retrieve the recovered caltrops and relinquish them to the good Doctor.

Meanwhile Mairsil had stepped backward to the trunk of the car where he extracted the collected remnants of the explosion. All the various pieces of shrapnel were wrapped up in a tattered article of clothing, and Mairsil stepped forward with them after waiting for him to reply to the doctor's question. "Deputy Konstantin, these are what I managed to collect from the scene before leaving."

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin nods as Charlie introduces himself. "It is good to have more kin here." He gestures to Karen. "Karen is also of our Clan."

To Dr. Lazarus, he says "Elanah has knowledge of military, is familiar with explosives. Max thinks on his feet. I would ask you let them stay. They may have knowledge to offer, and may also learn."

Regarding Daryl, he says "He is not acknowledged, but he is of Clan Gangrel, and by Prince Clarke's recent change to laws, new arrivals can be allowed to feed, but not hunt, before being acknowledged by arrangement of their covenant leader or Priscus. He is of Clan Gangrel, so I give you that permission, so we may learn what he has to tell us about this attack."

He takes the items from Mairsil. "Very good. Thank you, Mairsil. I will say how helpful you have been to the Reeve and the Prince when I report on this night's events."

He then turns to Adolph. "This is how to contact the Lancea et Sanctum. Their current representative is a Daeva named Mariel." Looking him over, Konstantin says "You have been badly hurt this night. If the Sanctified cannot help you with feeding right now, contact me. You are Gangrel, and helped this night. I will help you." He hands him a sheet of paper with Mariel's number and with Konstantin's own number.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Karen nods politely to the Doctor. "I have some medical knowledge, and would like offer what help I can."

She gives Charlie a nod as well. Bumping into family all over the place...wonder how strong the Gangrel are here...
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

S
    Steven

Elanah continues her stance. Showing no emotion. Like a Good Soldier She was proud of herself. Must have made a good impression if the Lord of the Savages wants me around.

L

Having finished his conversation with Ishani, Wilhelm bids the assembled kindred adieu and leaves to meet with Ishani at The Lily.

Page 5 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread