Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Karen hops out of Isaac's limo and gets a good look at the building. Cozy looking place...explains what sort of doctor Lazarus is, anyway. She gives Elanah a look after her terse comment to Konstantin, then looks to the Priscus to see his response to Wilhelm's question.
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin notes Elenah's military bearing and nods. "You got here in good time. Relax. We wait until the others arrive," he adds in response to Wilhelm.

Not catching Max's sarcasm, Konstantin just shakes his head. "No, not Daeva. Nosferatu. I do not know the Doctor well. He is... unusual, but has good standing with the Invictus, and is deserving of respect."

The large wooden doors leading into the Asylum's lobby remained closed, and the various windows imbedded in the stone walls remained dark and still. To those outside staring in, the whole place seemed overly quiet and foreboding. An effect of the "good" doctor living there? More than likely.

Dr. Lazarus had left from one of the staff exits in the rear of the Asylum, and he walked silently on the blacktop as he approached his guests. Harold followed close behind his master, quietly observing him do his work. Stepping out into view for the visitors to see, Ith Lazarus wore his usual attire: a wrinkled and dirty lab coat, gray button-up dress shirt (also wrinkled), and black pants; all these clothes had obviously never been washed. His featureless and expressionless white mask caught the moonlight above and gave it an wholly unsettling gleam that ended abruptly at the filthy long black hair that framed his "face."

"Welcome to Amber Hill, Deputy Konstantin..." The Warden's raspy hiss of a voice was barely audible over the cold wind outside, perhaps if they were standing downwind from him they'd catch a whiff of his potent medicine-like odor.

L

Wilhelm turned as he heard Lazarus speak, the raspy voice picked up easily by his Auspex-enhanced hearing. He couldn't sense the Predator's Taint from the man. But judging by his appearance it hardly seemed a stretch to assume that he could be Nosferatu, and thus likely to have some skill in Obfuscation. "You are Dr. Lazarus I presume, the master of this place?"

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"Yes, this is Dr. Lazarus," Konstantin says. "Good for you to see us, Doctor. Some are still on their way, bringing one of our kind, very injured."

Stepping closer, he says, the outrage clear on his face, "Those behind the Lost Nights... they placed bombs inside two vampires, bombs carrying the poison unleashed during the Lost Nights. I and one not yet arrived were poisoned, but the poison was not strong enough to claim us or send us into sleep."

S
    Steven

Elanah stands behind and to the left of Konstantin. She looks at the Haunt with a blank stare. Respectful of his station but not intimidated by his rather disturbing visage.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin looks around at the other vampires present.

"Doctor, while we wait for these others to arrive, let me take care of something."

Konstantin reaches in his jacket and gets out his notebook and pen.

"I think we are safe right now. I saw no sign on way over here we were followed. Those that wish to can stay, the others, I will give you information for your covenant leaders and prici. Make sure you contact them, or I will be talking to you about that later. You can make arrangements with them about feeding until you are acknowledged."

He looks at Isaac. "You will need to come back here. Reeve Culler will wish to speak to you. Meanwhile, I want you to drop these others off where they wish."

Isaac nods. "I can do that. Glad to help out."

Konstantin makes sure everyone has the relevant phone numbers and so forth - written in his scratchy penmanship on little sheets of notebook paper - and he takes everyone's contact information.

Bombs inside other kindred? Who are we dealing with?

"I see." Lazarus replies to Konstantin only, ignoring the others present and their questions.

Harold, meanwhile, stands silently watching each and every kindred present. This place was as much his home as it was Dr. Lazarus' and he did not enjoy outsiders either. His eyes suddenly turned away from the kindred to the winding road leading up to the Asylum. A car's headlights were approaching. "Warden Lazarus, there are more." The ghoul pointed in the approaching vehicle's direction.

"I will use anything you've found toward my research." The sound of the Warden's voice seemed vastly more displeased after becoming aware of the car.

Moments later the vehicle bearing Marisil, Adolph, and Charlie arrived and came to a halt near the assembled kindred. Mairsil Petrov was first to exit, his car door slamming behind him. "Deputy Konstantin, the injured kindred needs to feed. He claims without doing so he will not awake from daysleep."

S
    Steven

"Sir, I wish to Stay if that is acceptable." Elanah says to him with the respect of a superior officer.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin nods to Elanah. "Yes, is very acceptable."

When Mairsil and his party arrive and explain the situation, Konstantin points to Daryl. "Dr. Lazarus, this one is risk to the Masquerade right now. Can you care for him for a time, until he is whole again? He may have useful information within his body." Remembering what Mairsil said earlier, he adds "And perhaps within his mind."
    He then looks at Charlie. "We have not met. I am Konstantin, Priscus of Savages, acting Deputy, Hound to Prince Asa Clarke."

Page 4 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread