Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Visiting the (Not So) Good Dr. Lazarus

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

The story so far:

Several vampires, mostly newcomers to the Domain, met at the Avalon, trying to find some way to get acknowledged. They ran into Konstantin, but before he could arrange for them to meet with the Seneschal, he got a call of two kindred taking part in a bar brawl that threatened to turn into a full-scale Masquerade breach. The vampires went there, where they detained the two fighting vampires... only to have the two vampires explode due to bombs that had been implanted in their bodies, bombs capable of inflicting the devastation of the Lost Nights upon other kindred. After quickly cleaning up the scene of the bomb blast to the best of their ability and grabbing whatever evidence they could find that might provide clues, the vampires went separate ways.

Wilhelm, Konstantin and the obfuscated Elanah have arrived at the limosine belonging to Isaac. The car is driven by a pale, tired-looking woman in a chauffeur's uniform. Isaac joins them a few minutes later.

Konstantin steps away and makes a phone call.

Karen can join this group, or the one in "After the Blast" or go off on her own.

L

Wilhelm looks up as he sees Isaac approaching them. "How did you fare in stalling the kine authorities? Is there much left for them to find at the scene?"

Isaac shrugs. "It didn't look like much left, but you never know with modern police science. I doubt there's anything left to suggest kindred, though, so at worst, they've got a strange crime, but no Masquerade breach."

S
    Steven

Elanah stood quietly. Saying nothing to anyone. She stood behind Konstantin. Not listening to his conversation but taking the position of a subordinate waiting for orders. Perhaps I should have stayed behind and cloaked myself. Watching the cops to be sure they did not find anything. No I was given an order and I follow it. Elanah continues to stand there waiting in a at ease position.

L

"I would question how thoroughly it will be investigated. The perpetrators of this attack obviously have access to a great deal of resources, which leaves me with little doubt that they have some influence with mortal authorities. And I doubt they want any investigations leading to them."

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin growls into his phone for a bit, then hangs up.

"We await call from Dr. Lazarus," he says to the assembled vampires. "In the car. We go to where he is, the insane asylum. On the way there, tell me clan and covenant affiliation, and I give information for contacting prisci or covenant leader."

S
    Steven

"Sir Konstantin I would like to return to my hotel and get my weapons and supplies. If it pleases you may I give you that information now and meet with you at the Asylum?" Elanah asks with a bow of subservience. "and if it pleases you I will pick up Max and bring him back with me." She says not rising from her bow until spoken too.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"Yes, this is a good thing," Konstantin says to Elanah. "Do that. And rise. I am not the Prince. You need not bow to me."

He gives her the phone number Max gave him.

L

Wilhelm simply climbed back into the limousine. He always had his weapons and supplies on him. And was a bit surprised that Elanah did not. Given her rather militaristic bearing he'd have expected her to be better prepared. "I am of Clan Mekhet, and am not currently affiliated with any covenant."

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin says to Wilhelm, "Your Priscus is the Lady Ishani, a great warrior and a truly good person. She is also consort to the Prince."

Isaac says, "Daeva, once of the Ordo Dracul but long unaffiliated."

"And your Priscus is Viscount Twist," Konstantin tells him. "She is current leader of the Invictus, and also a truly good person and an exceptional warrior. First, I think the Reeve, Lord Culler, will wish to speak with you. I will inform him you have been of help." bus"

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread