Ended
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
More Drama in a Park

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

He just...he just didn't get it. He just refused to accept the Truth. He...it was baffling. It was as if she weren't talking to one of the Awakened. It was...It was like she was finally seeing him. Finally understanding him, and the Oath that she had almost broken.

Suddenly, things became clear. She knew what she had to do.

"I'm going to say this once, Striker. One time. I want you to leave Sacramento. Forever. That is the Favor I demand from you. Do not refuse it."
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

T

Striker narrowed his eyes.

"JEEZ FINE! I'll bloody well leave, and we're square ok!" He spat on the ground. "Only it's not gonna be forever 'cause I'm coming back to check on you. You're like a strangler fig and you're crushing the life outta this place ya know. That's why Asp left I reckon, and all the other Arrows. That's what they do. Grow up round a tree then strangle it dead. Well congrats. You'll be the order head of no-one you stupid bitch."

The Australian turned and took a step away before turning back. "I'll be back to see if you haven't strangled the whole consilium ay." he said before continuing away.

Something flicked through his mind about power unopposed and the first inklings that his rash agreement to her demand might have other implications began filtering through into his conscious thoughts.

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"You should stay away," Avis said quietly as the one armed man turned to leave. She wouldn't let things go quietly if he did return. She would make sure his homecoming would be a short one.

But, she'd wait until that day. For now, she would let him walk...

Great Scene!
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

T

"Fat chance mate." Striker called over his shoulder as he mounted his bike and rode away.

Striker exits. Great scene thanks!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread