Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Tower Bridge) Dinner with a Herald

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Miach

PRE

It was a nice evening, neither warm not cold, with a soft breeze. If Miach had been free, he would have gladly done some running to keep in shape. As it was, he was in the patio of the Tower Bridge Bistro, waiting for one of the faces of the Consilium.

He was familiar with Crowley, of course, but Arthur... not so much. As a Sigil Holder, and Curator, he just couldn't be so out of the loop, and so had gone on a limb to actually get to know the man. Sipping from a glass of water, he was wearing rather formal clothes as he looked at the Bridge. The Acanthus didn't look at his watch, he knew that it would soon be the appointed time.

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

California has some nice weather. It's not boiling like back home. Sleeves rolled up, that breeze feels good. Arthur wills the supernal to protect him against the Lie as he gets closer to the Bistro. Miach isn't a concern but the rest of town in.

Walking into the Bistro the Theurgist looks around before spotting Miach. Approaching the Mystagogue Arthur nods. "Nice out."

Unseen Shield, Read Matrixes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-08-25 10:09:03 Arthur rolls 7 to Dinner - Read Matrixes (10 Again) 9, 7, 4, 3, 4, 1, 8 2 successes
    2015-08-25 10:08:51 Arthur rolls 7 to Dinner - Unseen Shield (10 Again) 2, 9, 5, 4, 3, 8, 6 2 successes
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Miach

PRE

"Yes indeed." Miach replied to the Herald as the man arrived. Standing, he offered the man a hand and greeted him more properly. "I like the place, really. And thanks for seeing me."

When they were both seated, the tall mystagogue handed the menu to the Mighty, and advised "I don't know if it's your thing, but they have an excellent Riesling wine. Very sweet."

Beyond that, he let the man settle at his own pace, while finishing his water glass slowly. Soon he'd drink something more to his liking.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

Arthur shakes Miach's hand firmly but not too strongly. There's a tact to proper handshakes. "I don't think we've ever sat down and talked?"

Taking the seat opposite of the Mystagogue Arthur nods. "I'm a fan of most wines." Accepting the menu Arthur looks it over. "Want me to turn things down once we've ordered?" A circle gets drawn with the index finger of his free hand.

Miach

PRE

Shaking his head, Miach had to agree with the Herald. "No indeed, we never had a proper talk before. Shame, really." if only because there was only so many of them, so they needed to watch out for each other.

"Wines... I can't say I know much about them. I was just taught that there's wine, and then there's Wine. I've learned to like the latter, occasionaly." and he shrugged. He was more of a rum-man, but eh... there was pleasure to be experienced in the variety of this world.

As the Obrimos offered to isolate them somehow afterwards, he nodded thankfully, feeling no need to expand beyond that. It would indeed be easier in many ways.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

Arthur smirks as Miach emphasizes Wine. Yes Wine, a great thing to look down noses over. Still, not a bad thing to be able to drink. After placing an order for the Reisling, Arthur waits for Miach to place his and then for the wait staff to step away from the table. Once the wait staff is clear Arthur's left hand draws a circle on the table as he visualizes the Imago. Sound wraps around the table as the supernal complies.

"Much better. I hope things are going well for you."

Influence Sound
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-08-31 13:05:18 Arthur rolls 7 to Dinner - Influence Sound (10 Again) 1, 9, 4, 10, 5, 5, 3, 7 2 successes

Miach

PRE

The prickling in his neck was a forewarning that the Herald had isolated them somewhat from the outside world, and the dimness of the sounds now coming to them was proof of that. Handy.

"Indeed, much better. Thank you. It is not something I could have done." not like that, at least. And it was always good to praise the Thearchs.

"Things are well, thank you. Busy, but well. I expect that as a Herald you'd be extremely busy too ?" he said with the look of a man who genuinely cares for you, and empathizes for your pain.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No worries. I like being able to talk and be slightly less worried about getting yelled at for it." Pissing off your cabalmates is bound to suckkk, also they're Guardians.

"There have been a few new mages in town." Arthur replies with a happy grin. "I sent a women with a dog to the Museum. I hope that went well? I have no idea if Primoria likes dogs in her space." The Theurgist grimaces then shrugs apologetically. Primoria seems like someone not to piss off.

"How are things in your world?" World? World sounds like the right word.

Miach

PRE

"I don't know whether Dr Primoria is a dog-person or not." admitted Miach freely "but it didn't matter since I was the one to handle Flidais's arrival."

He clearly shared the Mighty's opinion of treading carefully around the powerful woman, but he couldn't actually tell it. "There's been some changes within our ranks, and Dr Primoria has been promoted. So while she's still residing in Sacramento - and we should all be lucky for that - I've stepped up as the de facto Curator from now on." he explained.

"So... that part of my world is fairly busy too, as you could guess." and he chuckled, because even he wasn't sure he knew the half of it yet.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

Arthur bows his head with a grin. "Congratulations Curator." Did the Mysterium steal that from Sleepers or Sleepers from them?

"I hope that transition goes well. Though you have been in town for a while right?" Arthur nods in thanks to the wait staff as drinks are delivered. Taking a sip he sighs with relief.

"Ah this is good."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread