Ended
Watch

(1508) Daniel Wells Acknowledgement

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    J
    Juan Cordoba

Dark brown eyes narrowed, watching the prey finally give him direct answers for a change. "Now, was that so difficult for you to do?" he asks without concealing the contempt he held for Daniel. "On second thought, no, don't answer that question. I don't want another chapter out of War and Peace."

Silence fell between them. An intense coldness emanating from the Priscus. "You have done a great deal to irritate me tonight, Mister Wells," Juan's voice was as icy as winter. He leaned forward to Daniel, the Beast within him crying to be fed. "Of all of the Daeva I have Acknowledged, you hold the ignoble record of being the worst I have come across. Not once has a newly arrived Daeva ever been so unpleasant as you."

Cordoba stared into Wells's eyes, "I am having a very difficult time with the idea of your membership into this glorious Domain. Perhaps you can explain why I should be so gracious?"

N
    Noel

His beast squirmed under the stare. Daniel did not, he was too busy trying to wrestle that elusive beast of his and keep control. It was annoying, and scary and that made it worse. But that also made it easier to keep the sass out of his voice when he was finally asked to respond. It forced his answer to be short, but he had no qualms with keeping his answers short.

"Because I can be a boon to the domain. Since I am willing and able to do so." Only the smallest muscle movements in his body might give any indication of his internal struggle. Especially when Juan had leaned in.

But he stayed in his seat, he didn't lean back.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"I sincerely doubt that, Mister Wells." A distinct pause elapsed as the Priscus thought about this Daeva. "At this time, you will not receive the privilege of Acknowledgment within the Domain of Prince Asa Clarke." Juan shook his head in disappointment. "That being said, you may try again at the next gathering of Court. I suggest contemplate on your mistakes in the nights here after." With a tone of finality, "Enjoy what remains of your evening."

N
    Noel

Daniel stands at that, gives the Priscus a bow. "Good evening Priscus Cordoba." Then walks out the door, though his beast wanted to run. But now that this avenue was closed he looked around the room scooting to the side so he wouldn't block Priscus Cordoba from exiting the room. (Ends scene and back to court.)

J
    Juan Cordoba

Watching Daniel leave, Juan waited until the newcomer was out the door. He sighed heavily, shaking his head. What the hell are they doing in Seattle? Picking himself up out of the chair, Juan closed the door behind him and returned to Court proper.

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 15

You do not have permission to view the list of names.