Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
After the Blast

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

The story so far:

Several vampires, mostly newcomers to the Domain, met at the Avalon, trying to find some way to get acknowledged. They ran into Konstantin, but before he could arrange for them to meet with the Seneschal, he got a call of two kindred taking part in a bar brawl that threatened to turn into a full-scale Masquerade breach. The vampires went there, where they detained the two fighting vampires... only to have the two vampires explode due to bombs that had been implanted in their bodies, bombs capable of inflicting the devastation of the Lost Nights upon other kindred. After quickly cleaning up the scene of the bomb blast to the best of their ability and grabbing whatever evidence they could find that might provide clues, the vampires went separate ways.

Adolph and Mairsil have left the scene together. Adolph carries what remains of one of the two vampires that exploded. Consisting of nothing but one arm, the upper chest and the head - all heavily damaged - this vampire, Daryl, seems lucky to have survived. They are heading to Mairsil's vehicle. Meanwhile, another recent arrival, Charlie, heard the explosion and was on his way to investigate when he saw Mairsil and Adolph. He is currently hiding, watching and listening.

Mairsil and his companion(s) should roll Perception to see if they notice the lurking Charlie. They need 4 or more successes, but anyone with Auspex gains +2 to this roll.

Nothing on the Radar

Mairsil keeps moving at a fast pace, urging Adolph and his cargo onward with him. "It is not much further now. Just another block."

A
    Adolph Edel

I see something..

"Thanks again Buddy...I've got your back after this anytime you need me.." He looks down at the bits of Daryl "You hold on there to buddy. I'll get you stitched back up alright?"

Daryl whispers to Adolph. "Thank you.... I will need blood, too... or I won't be able to wake.... used it all in the fight, to heal up."

Charlie can still hear the voice of the louder talker. To him it sounds as if there are two maybe three of them walking around. When he hears the words stitched up he raises his eyebrows.

Hmm, it would seem that the little boom might have been kindred related. If that is the case, where the hell are they taking him?

Slowly, Charlie pokes his head from around the wall again to see if he can get a look at the three mysterious figures walking through the alleyways.

Upon looking, he notices two figures walking with each other, one of them with bulges in his jacket sticking out. With his head bowed down it's clear to Charlie he's carrying more than just some extra beers for the road.

Okay, so obviously they are carrying collateral damage from the blast, but are they taking it to the right people that need to know about this or the wrong people that shouldn't know about this?

Watching as the two kindred advance through the alleyway, Charlie waits carefully for them to pass him before he decides to leave the doorway he's hidden behind to try and follow them to wherever they are going.

Have Charlie roll Dex + Stealth in attempt to follow Mairsil and Adolph unobserved. He receives a bonus of +2 due to environmental conditions (nighttime, streetlights casting deep shadows, etc.). Mairsil and Adolph roll opposing Wits + Composure checks. If Charlie's number of successes exceeds theirs, they do not notice him.

Do those with Auspex still get the +2 bonus?

Do those with Auspex still get the +2 bonus?
    Yes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread