Ended
Watch

(1508) Martha and Ale

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha falls quiet. Seeing that Gabby is keen to talk to the Whip, she nods again and leans on her cane. Taking the moment to ponder possible counter-witch strategies.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“My mother was a socialite, attending and throwing parties for various charities and organizations.
    Seems there was always a party she had to attend, even dragging me to few of them. My father was a business man, running the family business, passed on for generations. It was referred to as Cosa Nostra,”
    said the Italian.

“I say uncommon knowledge because everyone speculates, but no one really knows except those in the business. And yes, I’m referring to the Mafia.” The last bit was added nonchalantly. She wasn’t bashful or ashamed of it, no reason to be. It was part of who she was.

“What about either of you? What was your mortal family like?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

"Nothing fanciful on my part. My folks hold a restaurant in Toulouse, quite popular with the tourists, the cassoulet is to die for."

She felt a bit depressed thinking about her mortal family, looking for her and with no chance of actually doing it ... lest they die in the attempt. She hoped it would never come to that.

"I had a fairly standard education from a middle class family. I am afraid I have no experience being in the mafia and all, though I imagine it comes with its own set of trials. My folks were and are decent people. I just wish I didn't have to part with them the way it did."

Then turning to Martha.

"What about you Keeper Villers ? What was your mortal life like ?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

The Mafia? Martha's eyes were wide. She tried to process that information.

She knew enough of the Mafia to believe she understood their bond of loyalty and silence.
    Silence, or you ended up in a shallow grave in the desert. That's how Martha figured it went...

"The Mafia..." she squeaked sincerely, nodding respectfully to Ale, "useful training for a Requiem..." she almost whispered.

Leaning on her cane, Martha nodded to Gaby,
    "Oh, well, I will admit to being born into unusual privilege and wealth. An aristocratic family with social and political influence. I enjoyed a detailed education and father's duties in the military enabled wider travel. I was, I admit, fortunate. While travelling with Father, everyone played their part... It's how things were back then..." she offered a smile, the sporting metaphor prompted thoughts of cricket and the aroma of green lawns under a summer twilight, "though my part was quite modest. Ah, but I think I'd rather talk about exploring ancient ruins with father, all quite exciting, really..." she giggled happily.

"The pyramids of Egypt and the Sudan..." glancing to Gaby, she wondered if she'd be offended by talk of former French Dominions absorbed into British control, "most fascinating! To see the spire like pinnacles of the royal pyramids of Kushites under the stars!" she hooks her cane over her arm to allow her fingers to gently mime the angles of the pyramids and tombs.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

She listens as both woman talk about their mortal lives. Though hearing the word, are, in Gabrielle’s story strikes her as odd. Was her family still alive? If so, she was a young Kindred.

“I was born into it and inherited it from my father. And it wasn’t easy to prove myself as a woman taking over and running the Family.” She says with a chuckle.

Looking to Martha she nods, “It is, and also part of the reason my Sire choose me.” She added.

“Sounds like we each come from very different backgrounds. How interesting we find ourselves here talking.”
    She didn’t believe in fate or anything weird like that, but it was funny how things worked.

“You sound like quite the world traveler Mistress Keeper. And the stories you must have!” she loved stories, hearing about where others have been and the such. Sometimes you could learn a lot about some based on their stories.

She listened with great interests to both kindred stories. While she wasn't an expert in criminology, she could appreciate at least partially the trials Alessandra must have encountered in her mortal life. No wonder her sire choose her, as Martha pointed out, quite the resume for a prospective childer. As for Martha explanations, Gabrielle daydreamed a bit trying to guess what wonders the Mekhet must have seen in her life.

"It is always refreshing to hear different perspectives, hearing stories from people of different background helps in that regards. Thanks to you both for sharing. I would also love to hear those stories Keeper Villers." She commented in approval of Ale's words.

"I have a question though, how long have you two been in the city of Sacramento ?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a smile, Martha leans on her cane and nods, "Ah, thank you!" she chirps as Gaby outlines a desire to hear a story before adding, "Hmm, almost exactly five years, Miss."

Rubbing at her peg leg, she looks to Ale, keen to see what might be said next...

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wow, Martha had been in the Domain for a long time. She wasn’t sure if she could stay somewhere that long. But maybe she had been traveling for too long, maybe it was time to stay for a couple years.

“Well, I haven’t been here as long as the Mistress Keeper,” she says with a grin, “But I suppose I’ve been here for roughly five months. Speaking of stories, with how long you’ve been here, I bet you have some great ones about the Domain. It’s history and whatnot.”

Gabrielle nodded in approval to Ale's words. Martha certainly seemed to have interesting stories to share.

"I agree with Whip Ale. I am sure you have a lot to tell about the domain, having been here so long. I also apologize Keeper Villers. It seems I have interrupted your train of thought when I asked my question. Why don't you go ahead to tell us about how your mortal life has been. Then I am sure you can chain up about what has been going on in the domain."

She felt necessary to precise.

"Should you be willing of course. I don't mean to pry in your personal life. "

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles.

Blinking, she nodded her thanks to Gaby for her apology.

But the night was drawing late and she no longer felt the Muse upon her to tell tall tales of her Mortal days. The only stories that came to mind were unedifying ones of mayhem, murder and treachery within the Domain.

Gripping at her cane, she nodded once more, smiling sweetly, but apologetically;
    "Ah, I should love to tell stories, truly. Sadly..." nodding once more she tried to blink away vivid mental images of hapless Kindred being torn, pummeled or ripped to death...

"To tell the tales well and completely would take more time than I believe we have to us this evening. Suffice it to say, great deeds may be witnessed. You can accomplish much and advancement, both professional and personal, is more than possible." she smiled at them both while wondering if she dare warn them away from Citrus Heights.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread