(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seeing the small hand offered, Ale extends her own tattooed hand. Wait, was that a cane? The thought flashed through her head as she offered a gentle handshake.

“Pleasure to meet you Miss Villiers, or should I refer to you as Mistress Keeper? I'm still new with the whole titles thing.” she said with a sheepish smile, still getting used to being around others with titles. Not to mention a Domain that where it was important to use titles.

“You can just call me Ale.” Replied the Italian, the whole Miss thing was a little off. “Judging by your accent I would say you aren’t originally from here either.” The savage says with an easy smile.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Martha Villiers

PRE

Wide eyed, Martha didn't know where to start. Accepting Ale's hand and trembling at the proximity and touch, she reels inwardly from so much to talk about.Her Beast grumbles and squirms. Demanding Martha inflicts harm upon the oddly decorated girl.

With another tremble, tiny Martha nods a greeting and, trying to avoid falling into classical Latin, smiles while leaning close to quietly confide to Ale;
    "Ah, but titles are important, Miss Ale! It will be a most useful habit to adopt early, Miss, or you may find yourself earning the wrath of the local Prince and the local Invictus! Have you met His Majesty Asa Clarke yet, Miss?" she smiles sweetly.

"Once we're in private you may call me Martha, out here..." she gestures carefully with her cane to indicate the general Court area, "Mistress Keeper will be best for now... If only to help you develop the habit of using titles!" she giggles and smiles sweetly, keen to show she's got Ale's best interests at heart.

"Ah, but quite so, Miss Ale! Quite so... I am from England. But, might I ask, for I am endlessly inquisitive, what brings you all this way to the New World, Miss?" judging by her lack of aptitude with titles, Martha has already made a guess that Ale is a newly fledged Kindred and not an Envoy. Trying to privately assess which part of Italy Ale's accent originates from, Martha, now leaning on her cane, listens carefully...
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Still not sure what to make of Martha, she tilts her head to listen as the Petite Keeper spoke,

Chuckling softly, “My Sire instructed me on proper titles as did my Priscus upon my arrival. Not to worry Mistress Keeper, I’ll be sure to use them.” She replies with a wink. “I’ve just traveled for so long that it is taking some getting used to again. And I have to desire to feel the wrath of anyone.” Not to mention she just hated titles, seemed an unimportant way to show off. To her, actions spoke more loudly then fancy titles.

“And yes, I had the pleasure of speaking with him, though briefly. Her Grace was with him and we kinda took the conversation with our native tongue. But both were charming.” It had been great to have someone who understood and spoke her language.

“Ah, England! My Sire and I traveled through there many years ago. Well I hope I can satisfy you’re inquisitive side then!” despite how cheerful and childlike Martha was, she was starting to find her cute and in some way, delightful. Not something she was used to with another Kindred. At least, she assumed Martha was Kindred, she did hold a position within the Domain.

“Well my Sire had always talked about us visiting, and as the years went by, I decided to take the trip! I also was interested in seeing if I could establish the family business over here.” There were bits she left out, still not being sure who she could trust. “And lets face it, you can only travel all through Europe before you need a change of scenery.”

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Another pair approaches the group, one leading another. The first is a familiar figure to the Gangrel Whip and Elysium Keeper. His Beast only grumbles irritably at Ale's presence, counting the woman as a trusted ally and enforcer. He raises his hand in a lazy wave as he smirks pleasantly to the women.

"Good evening, Whip Ale. Keeper Villiers. Good to see you're still around. Hope you haven't been avoiding me for any reason?" he adds to the latter with a mirthful tone to suggest he doesn't really think so. "If I'm not interrupting, I thought I'd introduce a new face in the Domain?" He's not one to interrupt where he's not wanted, but he figures the two are friendly enough not to turn him and his companion away.

His hand comes up to gesture to the woman behind him.

She followed the priscus towards the conversing Kindred. She felt a surge of the beast when she saw the gangrel. How dare she not acknowledge her presence at once? She dismissed those thoughts for the moment, conscious they were whispered by her beast and then turned her attention towards. Then ... no reaction ... no emotions ... no beasts. She might have socialized with other nosferatu and mekhets before but it was always startling when the kindred in front of you emitted no beast.

What a neat trick to possess, avoiding bloodshed and all.

When it was convenient to do so, she will introduce herself to the other two kindred.

"Good evening ladies. Allow me to present myself. My is name is Gabrielle d'Orleans, of the Toreador Bloodline, recently arrived from Toulouse. I hope we're not interrupting."

He slight french accent let no doubt of her origins.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled and nodded to Konrad, smiling through her struggle to grip her cane sensibly and resist running away or tearing at Gabrielle's feet and legs. Though nodding to Konrad tiny Martha's attentions are fully locked onto Gabrielle's legs.

...Shoes... ankles...

Her hands whiten as she grips her cane tighter whilst bursting into an energetic greeting;

"Good evening, Mister Roth! Always a delight to see you, sir! Ah, and I wish you a warm welcome, Miss d'Orleans. My name is Miss Martha Villiers, Mistress Keeper of this Elysian Field. I...I hope you are well...a delight to meet you and..." she begins to falter and stare at Gabrielle's ankle's then over towards Chloe's legs, blinking before she shares a shy glance to Ale, Konrad and Gabrielle, "I... I hope you will find this Domain hospitable. I...if I can be of... er... any help, please feel free to contact me, Miss..." she leans hard on her cane. Her mind filled with thoughts of shoes and stockings as she nods once again to the angelic Gabrielle.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

She felt suspicious towards Martha when the Mekhet glared at her ankles, legs and shoes. That's when she noticed the Keeper's peg leg. Losing it must have likely been a traumatic experience and she had socialized with a few ventrues who were ... shall we ... not in their right minds.For a moment, Gabrielle wondered if the Keeper hailed from the lords' clan not realizing that she was in fact a shadow.

She kept a polite smile the whole way though, no use in insulting other kindred by pointing out their flaws, be they physical or otherwise.

"Thank you for your kinds words of welcome Keeper Villers. I must congratulate you on the beauty of your Elyseum, both practical and fashionable."

She then turned towards Alessandra.

"Merry meet Whip Ale, a pleasure to meet you. I kinda like your tattoos. I actually taught of getting one myself during my mortals years. A bit late now for me though."

She admired the craft that must have gone into making the drawings on the whip body, a true piece of living art ... or should we say unliving.

"So, how's the night been treating you all so far? "

She wasn't sure how to proceed so why not start with the usual pleasantries ?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her Beast noticed a stronger Beast approaching, the fear gripping it and her. Eyes quickly shift from the Keeper, to her Priscus. Seeing the familiar face, her Beast settled a little. This one was one they knew.

“Priscus Roth, good evening.” She says with a bow of her head. At the mention of introducing someone, her eyes look behind him to find the angelic Kindred.

When the woman got closer and spoke, her Beast cried out in fear of yet another stronger Beast. This one they didn’t know, and it wanted to run.

As she introduced herself, and Martha spoke up, Ale watched the woman. She wasn’t being disrespectful or gawking, just observing.

“A pleasure to meet you as well Miss d’Orleans.” Replied the Italian with a smile. “Oh, grazie!” did she say kinda? “It’s actually never too late, just depends what you are willing to put into it. Well, I can’t complain, so I guess that would mean it has been good. I hope the same can be said for you.”

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Same here, thanks," replies Konrad, already accustomed to Martha's particular personality.

He glances to Alessandra with a nod to add, "That's right. I got a tattoo myself when Edwin was still around. The stuff fades during the day but I hear there are ways to hold the ink."

His eyes move to Gabrielle, appraising her reactions. "Figure you ladies have more in common, being from Europe and all. Ale here is from Italy and Keeper Villiers from England. I've only ever been stuck west of the Rockies so it tends to make me a dull conversationalist," he remarks with a shameless grin.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha listens as others outline their responses. Nodding often. "Oh, thank you for your kind words, Miss d'Orleans. I am pleased to report that the evening has, so far, been going well, thank you!" she chirps to Gabrielle and nodding happily to acknowledge the replies of others. Absorbing the information that Ale is a Whip and Gabrielle's biography. "ahh, the Rockies..." she nods happily, as if invoking the name of a truly wild and mysterious place.

...d'Orleans... Martha paused and studied Gabrielle's legs again. Her mind busy with thoughts of the Bourbon dynasty, the possible, if complicated, claims that Gabrielle might have to the royal throne of France...

Perhaps, she mused privately, these are regal ankles...

Finding herself a little bemused and uncertain, Martha suddenly looked to Ale, Konrad and Gabrielle, clearly eager for chat and anecdotes...

11. Likes Yumyumcrow, Phoenix liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread