Ended
Watch

Dos Amigos with a Vengence

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    M
    Matrixchild

Marco had a serious look on his face as the priscus continued to rant about Konrad. He nodded in agreement about the man's assessment of the ghoul. "You're absolutely right. He is responsible for his ghoul, and the actions that ghoul takes. At the moment I don't have the strength within the Movement to shut him out, and it would probably be a better idea to keep him close and watch him, especially after this all, but I am in the process of gaining support to take over the Prefect position so that he doesn't gain any power there. I will also continue to try and extend my connections outside the Movement. The Movement can always be restarted from scratch, should Konrad's foolishness drag it down."

He knew his Priscus was Invictus through and through, so he hoped he'd understand and admire his commitment to his covenant.

J
    Juan Cordoba

Suddenly, Juan's temperament changed. The anger faded as quickly as it happened. A firecracker's pop. It was gone. A lingering smile appeared, "You never cease to impress me Marco." Cordoba returned to his seat, "I like your line of thought," the Priscus met his gaze with a nodding approval. "You have what it takes to be great."

Juan leaned toward Marco, "I know others have tried to tear you down before you got anywhere." The Toreador's voice sounded almost conspiratorial, "There's a reason a certain party crasher didn't get her talons into you." Dark brown eyes focused upon the Carthian.

Nearly a whisper - like a confidant to another. "I stood in her way."

M
    Matrixchild

A look of extreme gratitude came over Marco's face. "That's quite an honor. I'm glad to hear you have such high expectations for me."

At the mention of a certain person and her talons a much more sly smile takes its place. "I appreciate that greatly. Throughout all our talks I've gotten the impression that you and I would work well together, so it's wonderful to hear you stepped in to stand up for me. I hope to repay you for it, since we shall be working together. Just as you seem to desire to foster my potential, I too want to assist you. I believe allies should be willing to help when needed, and that's what I offer to you. Many things can be gained through collaboration, including and beyond stopping this current problem," he said, reverting his sly smile back into his normal friendly smile.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"You've done well thus far Marco," the Toreador grinned from ear to ear. "Your connections among the Kine will come in handy soon. If you can keep pace, other Kindred will notice that Marco Fernandez is someone worth talking to..." his voice trailed off, allowing the Daeva to briefly imagine the possibilities.

"Now then, is there anything else I should be aware of before I depart?"

M
    Matrixchild

Again he smiled from ear to ear. To be held in such esteem by a Kindred he respected made his night all the better. "I hope they do. I will continue to work to make sure I am worthy to be talked to. But I believe that is everything for tonight. Thank you so much for coming on such short notice. I just believed it would be something you wanted to hear as soon as possible." With a smile he extended his hand in a goodbye handshake.

J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan gripped Marco's hand firmly and shook with enthusiasm, "You are right to do so. For that I am grateful."

Looking to the door, "And with what we've done, I will take my leave. As always, there's only so much time before we must rest."

M
    Matrixchild

Marco guided his Priscus to the door. "Rest sounds pretty good right about now. You have a good evening Priscus Cordoba," he said with a friendly smile before opening the door for the man.

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Gracias amigo," he said with a grin, "Buenas noches."

Juan exits the scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.