Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1508) A Simple Affair

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    T

"Not really mate." Striker replied. "Then again, I never really cared about that sorta stuff, so I dunno." he shrugged.

"Back in Aus the consillium was small and mostly just Mysterium, only they weren't nice like you. They were all old geezers readin' old books. Didn't get much chance to do much and I caused a bit of strife. That's why they 'encouraged' me to come out here." he said rolling his eyes. "Just try'na get rid of me ay. But to be honest I don't blame them, 'cause I was a right dickhead back then. Comin' here's been the best thing for me ay." he said with a nod.

Sorry for dragging this out, but it's been awhile and we should wrap up soon.

Flidais nods listening and taking what the Australian says seriously.

"It really is all about experiences, they are what shape us and transform us into something better. And I'll just pretend you didn't call many in my order old geezers." She said with a smile, no offence in her voice.

"So, I haven't had too many path meetings, do other cities also tend to end in a mass orgy?" She asked in a dead pan and flat voice, hoping to try and get a reaction out of the Arrow.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

T

"No seriously!" Striker said animated. "They were a bunch of old farts! There can't of been anyone under fifty there." he continued emphatically, then cocked his head.

"Yeah I heard about some groups doin' the orgy thing, but when there's only two of us I think it's just called sex yeah?" the Australian said with curiosity in his tone.

Flidais sighed melodramatically.

"I always forget other thyrsi never react quite the same as most other people." She was slightly disappointed in the lack of reaction from the other thyrsus, then again he was a thyrsus and probably had a similar understanding of life.
    "Maybe you could teach me how to throw a punch without embarrassing myself, I do so much like to learn from experts. After that maybe we can see what happens..." She let's the sentence trail off before aiming aa terrible punch next to where Striker's face is. After all, play fighting was something many animals did for entertainment.

OOC: End scene?
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

T

"React?" He said sounding confused. Had her attempt to shock him gone completely over his head?

He moved away from the misplaced blow. A punch is a punch after all. "Yeah that sounds good." He replied.

End scene. Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread