Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1508) Martha and Richard

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

A shot in the dark ends up hitting the perfect mark with Martha, her enthusiasm confirming that he was making better progress towards distracting her from her troubles. "Wonderful, it's settled then. I am exited to see what we can create together". He nods his head at her approvingly, to hell with what he thought before, Richard was very good at cheering folks up, which he 'clearly' knew all along. "We shall have to make arrangements to meet outside of court so that you can show me some of your others if you would. It would be a first step towards getting a design in my head" He said, gesturing towards his temple.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha's nodding in full agreement. Wide eyed, she grips her cane once more, "Oh, indeed, sir! I shall be simply delighted to show you my other legs..." she smiles sweetly. Giggling as she finds herself surprised at her own willingness to show them so easily. But, it suddenly seemed a natural thing to do.

She was becoming caught up in Richie's charisma.

"Goodness!" she echoed, clearly excited, she took a small notebook and a ballpoint pen from her blazer pocket and spent a few silent moments writing down her cell phone number. Handing him the page from the rear of her book with a sweet, shy, smile.

"There, sir... please call me when you're ready..." she giggled meekly, leaning on her cane now.

Taking a few seconds to smile to Richie once more, Martha gestures twice with her cane towards Chloe's legs adding,
    "I wonder, sir, if we will see other new faces this evening?" she turns to look cheerfully to Richie, and to the strikingly tattooed Alessandra . "Is she familiar to you, sir...?"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Richard slides the note from her hand, folds it, then slides it into his back pocket to examine later. He begins to tell her how much he is looking forward to meeting with her when she points out Alessandra from across the room. Rubs his beard curiously as he tries to recall if he'd ever actually met with her before, though he was positive that he recognized her face. It takes him a moment, but finally it comes to him,"Ah yes, I believe thats Ale, I have spoken with her once before at a previous court gathering, I remember admiring her body art" Richard returns his attention to Martha, his pearly whites still gleaming,"I guess I forgot just how long you were away Ms. Villers, I'm sure what ever it was that took you away from us must have been quite important. Though I hope you won't be making another departure any time soon." Richard surveys the room, watching as it slowly fills with more darklings, the the room fills he becomes conscious of the fact that his beast is strangely absent, maybe it was because he was in the presence of Martha, a being with no beast, that he could find some area of shelter from the monsters that surrounded him.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Nodding her gratitude, she adds; "Miss Ales, hmm, goodness, I see!" she nods again, wide eyed as she studies the body art at this distant remove.

"Body art..." she echoes as if mulling the idea over in her head, "hmm, I see! Well, you're certainly very well informed, sir!" she giggles merrily. Clearly much more at ease now with Richie.

"I daresay I have much to be briefed upon. Perhaps you'd be good enough to visit one evening next week and help bring me to to date, sir?" she asks happily. Clearly lulled into a confident feeling that smooth talking Richie knows all the angles.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Martha Villiers

PRE

Richard and Martha exchange appropriate departing words and, with a cheery smile and seemingly very content at their encounter, Martha makes her way back to the Main Part of Court as Richard makes his own plans...

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread