Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1508) Vivian, David, Diana

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    V

Diana shudders, "Its phenomenal how close people get to looking like the star of the Nosferatu film of the 1920s... How did they get that title for the film, I've always wondered. Somebody fucked up somewhere." Diana shrugs and looks out to the rest of the Elysium again.

"Would you like to see what everyone else is doing?" she asks, hoping her cousin won't take it as Diana saying she was too bored.
    BP 1 | Striking Looks 4 (ethereal, captivating) | Presence 3 (friendly)
    Health 7 | Vitae 8/10 | Willpower 4/4

V
    Vivian York

“It does make one wonder what happened to some other parts of the world. Perhaps it has to do with the state of their cities or countries to who congregates there.” Considering some corners were of the third world nature, it was easy to see a Nosferatu fitting in amongst the decrepit.

“Ah, yes. We shall proceed! Let’s see who needs some beautiful women to spice up their evening.”

“Oh! Would you like to meet my Coterie-mate?” Vivian spied Josephine with Marco Polo. “Why don’t we pop over there.”

ooc

V

Diana looks over to where Vivian seemed to be looking, and sees Marco speaking with someone she has not met yet. A woman wearing a beautiful feathered top, with very short hair.

Paying closer attention to Josephine for the first time causes her beast to start, making her wish she was not here at all. Being in close proximity to Vivian isn't helping matters either and she wants to scream her objection. Instead, she calms it down and replies with a smile, "Yes, of course. I'd love to. Could you lead the way, though?"
    BP 1 | Striking Looks 4 (ethereal, captivating) | Presence 3 (friendly)
    Health 7 | Vitae 8/10 | Willpower 4/4

V
    Vivian York

Di and Vi went that way

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.