Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Avis
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Avis.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 8
Consilium OPINIONS

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Public: •••
    "Councilor Avis has stepped up to fulfill her duties, showing a proactive effort in leading the itinerary of the latest meeting. She keeps her fingers on the pulse of the Consilium."

Private (TdS): ••
    "Though given her instabilities in the past I am still hesitant to place my confidence in her judgments."

Miach

PRE

Public 3 : "The Warlock Councilor, among other things. All in all, I'm glad we have her."

Private 3 (to FW): "She's a hard bargainer, but the only one I can think of to deal with Sympathy. I may use your help about that."

E
    Ermac

Public/Private 3 "If you ever want an honest opinion, she'll tell you."

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Public 2: "She leads from the front. You cannot take that away from her. Maybe its good that she's still around." Crowley shrugs.

M
    Matrixchild

Public/Private: ●●●
    "Along with Star, she's given me a real chance to do good in the Consilium and I'm grateful for that."

T

Public/Private ••• "Did a good job of runnin' the consilium meetin' and keepin' everythin' moving."

Emrys

PRE

Public 3- "One of the first people outside my Order I talked to, and one of the people most active in the Concilium's leadership."

Private 3 (TdS)- "She's a bit impulsive, but her intentions as far as I can see are entirely benign."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Public 5

"You ever think about how many people say, like, they wished other people were more honest? More blunt? Less politics? Less Bee Ess?

Obviously, yeah. We're totally A Thing. Everyone know that now.

So, you probably think I'm going to tell you she's All That because we're together. Thing is? We're together because she's All That."
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Closed Thread