(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a soft chuckle at Vivian’s comment about pump action. Turned out having Vivian around proved for some entertaining and interesting conversation.

When the talk turns to her Cousin, she nods her head in agreement. “She is very charming and quite intelligent. We’ve spent some evenings talking and she has some great ideas and seems very well suited for her promotion.” She spoke honestly.

And there it was again, her Beast stirring in fear of yet another stronger predator near them.

Despite the fear, she puts a friendly smile on as the other Kindred got closer.

“I wouldn’t say avoided as much as put aside for the time being.” Replied the Savage.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Smirking, as she sat on the arm next to Konrad, “So are you… trying to get a piece of her?” Laughing gently, “I mean, I wouldn’t blame you in the slightest if you were…” Either by the ways of the Savage or maybe a romp, words should be chosen carefully. But this was too much fun. "What sort of ideas Ale?" Cautiously asked, they may be not suitable for park talk.

The Daeva adored the Lady’s fashion, her Beast, was quite the opposite but settled as quickly as it sensed the woman. One night, completely underdressed or naked, and then tonight, a peacoat on a hot summer night. “She’s here because technology is a glorious thing.” Beaming widely. “Good eve Josephine , and unfortunately I’ve found neither tonight.”

“I hope I didn’t tear you away from anything pressing.” Vivian mused with a grin.

PRE

"Pressing?" the Lady echoed, smile growing wider to reveal her teeth. "Oh, there was certainly some amount of pressure involved. The exact amount of pressure I couldn't say, as I doubt we require our full bite force to properly consume our food, but that's irrelevant, I suppose. In fact, it is exactly that sort of pondering that proves that I have been far too cooped up these last few nights, so I appreciate the summons, Vivian.

"Likewise, it is wonderful to see you Konrad. And to have the chance to meet your friend, here," she continued, turning to the tattooed demon before her. "And yes, as you might have gathered by now, Josephine is my preferred mode of address. It is a pleasure to meet you."

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad waves a hand dismissively. "Ah, no no, not like that anyways. I don't think my tastes could compare to hers," he says to Vivian regarding Katya. "But good on anyone who wants to try."

To Josephine he says, "Oh? You haven't met?" Konrad glances between his Whip and the Priestess. "Well this is Alessandra, a cousin of mine. She's been helping me to keep our Family in line. But so far it's been smooth sailing. How's your Family been holding up, Josephine?"

The question carries with it a curious tone. Gerald and Hildegarde's disappearances have been noted in the Gangrel's eye. That left the count of Lords to be precariously low. He understands what that can be like having been the sole Savage in the city for a brief time.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The thing that would make this conversation more entertaining? If Vivian could get Konrad to squirm, even just a little.

“Oh, simply family ideas we tossed around. She has a way of building on an idea and improving upon it. But of course there were some other things discussed.” And she left it at that.

She wasn’t sure what to make of Josephine just yet, this being the first time she had met the Kindred.
    When Konrad introduced her, she smiled to the Ventrue,

“Then Josephine it is,” replies the Italian, “As Konrad said, I’m Alessandra, but Ale works just fine. And si, a pleasure to meet you as well.”

V
    Vivian York

“Really, and what are your tastes exactly, Konrad?” Because Vivian would dare to ask these questions. Granted, she’d witnessed things that happened at the Asylum, but that’s where they would stay.

Chuckling, the responded. “Well, glad to see I could tear you away for the evening, Josephine. Being cooped up is not good for anyone.” Particularly Kindred.

“Well, that’s good Ale.” She wondered exactly what could be improved upon, but that was a Savage’s business. “I’m sure that ‘other’ business was worked out accordingly.” Grinning.

"Does anyone know of any late night car dealers in town? Or private dealers by chance?"

"It's very simple, Vivian. Simply call and leave a message inquiring about their most expensive car. I'm sure they'll be willing to arrange a sundown appointment if you make it sound convincing," the Lady suggested with a shrug.

"Merely one strategy, I suppose. What would you do, Ale? Or yourself, Konrad? Something deliciously deplorable, I'm sure."

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Wouldn't you like to know," teases the Savage at Vivian's request as he remains playfully enigmatic. Still, he pauses to give the question some thought.

The query about car dealerships brings Konrad back to the conversation. "Hmm? Oh, no doubt, Josephine. Might have to schedule a confession for my misdeeds," he remarks jokingly. "But yeah, I've had to arrange a late night purchase with private dealers before. What sort of car are you looking for, Vivian?"

He had purchased his van in much the same way, though lacking the valid paperwork at the time required he use his shady contacts.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “Oh, it will be.”

At the shift to cars, “When I got my jeep, I just called various dealers until I found one open late. If that hadn’t worked, I might have tried to call in some favors.” Shrug, nothing special there. “But something tells me Vivian can make anything sound convincing if she so desired.”

V
    Vivian York

“Ladies, that is an excellent idea!” Vivian laughed with delight. “Call for the most expensive car in a place where they have used classics, then completely bushwhack them into showing me the cars I’d like. Brilliant!”

“Of course I’d like to know, Konrad, that’s why I asked.” Patting him on the head, still sitting on the bench’s arm next to him. “I’m sure Josephine would love to hear your confession.” Snickering a little, but sadly it wouldn’t make it past the confessional.

“I’d like a car with a little more… muscle. I went to some street race a while back, would like to do it myself at some point.”

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread