(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Wait….what?!” she asked, clearly surprised, “He resigned? Not old news to me, first time hearing about it.” Well, that sucks, she thinks.

She laughs at Vivian’s words, “Aw, come on now Vivian, a little excitement never really hurt anyone. Makes the long nights interesting.” She says with a smirk and a wink.

“I’ve been here a few times, lots of interesting people and a good place to find company for dinner.” Replied the Italian with a knowing smile.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

You mean troll for dinner… oh yes, I catch your drift. A slow nod as he mentioned blood in another manner, but they all knew what he was implying.

“What do I do in the evening? Well, I wouldn’t call it busy per say, but definitely keeps me entertained. A game I play with the newspapers in former cities I’ve lived in.”

“And sometimes, I spend an evening talking with a familiar face or two.” Speaking of this, the Daeva thought she’d throw out a quick text to her Coterie mate. Pausing briefly and swiftly sending a text while she continued to speak.

“That all depends what your idea of a fun time is, Ale.” She laughed, but there were different variations of excitement.

“As for Chris, he did the right thing. I believe he wanted to focus more on his religious tasks.” The Daeva shrugged, hopefully this would free up his time for her as well.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Yeah. I guess it takes some time for news to get around. Maybe I aught to call a family meeting to get everyone up to speed," he suggests, scratching the side of his temple as he meanders closer to the bench, finally of a mind to sit, crossing his legs at the ankles in a lazy slouch beside Ale.

"It still leaves the position open. But that's a matter for the guy at the top top to decide. In the meantime it's probably a good idea for us all to do our part and keep our eyes open for security breaches. Neighborhood watch style," says the known criminal whose Ghoul nearly caused a breach single-handedly.

"Aaaanyways, Vivian. Never did get an answer from you at the party, but were you still interested in doing a little firing practice at an outdoor range? Not sure if you were into rifles or something a little more compact, but I can lend you something." He turns his head to Ale, lowering his voice slightly between the three of them. "Figured since I missed out on our last outing Tomas and I would pop a few cans out in the fields," he explains before giving his attention back to Vivian. "Would be a fun conversation starter."

He hoists one elbow over the back of the bench while patting the open space with his free hand to entice Vivian into sitting with them.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“My idea of fun? Well, that varies depending on who my present company is. Perhaps we could exchange ideas sometime?” she offers. “I’m always open to new ideas to pass the time.” Though part of her thinks what the Daeva finds fun and what she finds fun were polar opposites. But, who knows.

“I’m sure it isn’t easy for everyone to divide their attention. I hope he does well, he seemed like a good guy when I talked with him.” But those without a noticeable Beast creeped her out. She supposed it served a good purpose, but it just wasn’t right.

“That is a good idea. I was actually meaning to get ahold of you and mention having one. I had some ideas I talked about with Katya and wanted to run by the rest of the Family.”

She nods as her Priscus mentions keeping an eye open.

Her eyes light up at the mention of shooting practice. “Sucked you had to leave, turns out Katya is a pretty damn good shot. With both a 9 and one of my own guns.” The news of Vivian expressing interest in guns wasn’t one she was expecting to hear. She had a hard time picturing the enticing Daeva shooting a gun. “Be interesting to learn what your preferred style is Vivian.” Says the Savage with interest.

V
    Vivian York

Turning slightly to Konrad, a curious grin moved over her mouth. “Do you think you’ll be attempting to qualify for the job?” He may have had higher aspirations than the Movement after all.

“As for the party, alas, something suddenly came up.” Shrugging slightly with a pleasant face. “Although, I did mention how odd it was to do so considering my heritage.” Laughing, hopefully he’d get the idea as she explained it before. “Popping cans out in the field?” She looked playfully aghast to this notion. The Daeva loved to keep the appearance that she was that high maintenance. “Are the gun ranges unavailable during our time away from work?” She meant late evenings, and she wouldn’t expect them to be unless someone had credentials.

“Style.” She grinned to the Gangrel. “Well, I’m sure it’s quite obvious. But, I’m adaptable if necessary.”

Slightly tilting her head toward Ale, she casually remarked. “But to enlighten you on some of my ‘fun’ evenings. Reading the papers and reading between the lines, knowing you have a good indication of what happened and by whom, is loads of fun.” Her eyes were those of someone who had just read one of the best serial killer novels of all time.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Me?" asks Konrad with mock innocence to Vivian's question. "That'll be the night. But then again some companies hire ex-crooks to run their security, so maybe I'm on the list somewhere. But I can't see that happening." The night a Carthian is handed the keys to the Reeve's Office would be a dark night indeed for the Invictus.

He follows her back to the topic of the firing range. "I'm sure they are," he says mischievously. He knew Vivian to be a stickler for permits and permissions. But an open field, wooden fence, and line of cans could stay open all night. But he'd let Tomas figure out the details since he had made the suggestion. Maybe there was an open range that kept late hours.

"Always pegged you for a shotgunner, Viv. Big ol' boomstick with pump action? I'm sure you can take it," he remarks with an amused expression. "But for educational purposes I think we'd stick to handguns."

He notes Vivian's refusal to take a seat with them on the bench. No doubt the darling Daeva continues to have reservations about him. But then it isn't as easy for some to suppress the Beast's urges.

Swiveling his head to Ale he says, "Ah, Katya, a girl of many talents. I would've liked to have seen that. Glad you two ended up having a good time at least."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She wasn’t sure she could picture Vivian out in an open field, well, doing anything. The Daeva didn’t strike her as an outdoorsy type girl.

“There are ranges, but they pose their own type of…” she pauses, scrunching her lips, “Difficulties.” Yeah, that words would work. “Most have security and cameras and all that. Which can be a pain to deal with sometimes.” Shrug.

She wasn’t completely sure what Vivian was talking about with reading papers and reading between the lines. The term was one she had heard before, but it was still an odd saying to her. Sounded like gossip, which wasn’t the Savages thing.

Smiling, “I’m sure you’ll get a second chance. She mentioned getting one of her own, which I’ve been looking into. So you’ll see her shot one soon.”

V
    Vivian York

“Really. Pity, I would think you were up for a challenge.” Shrugging nonchalantly.

“Konrad, a shotgun? Please.” Laughing heartily, but discussing this in such wide open public spaces wasn’t the best idea in the world. “I’m sure pump action is your favorite, isn’t it.” Her eyes smiled more than the smirk on her lips. Vivian slinked over and sat on the arm of the bench near the Konrad, not minding that most Kine would find it uncomfortable.

There was more borderline talking about their general issues with humans. “Ah, well, often the outdoor ones don’t necessarily have cameras, at least where I’m from. But you’re probably right Ale, this is California.” With ample gun laws in place, it would make sense.

“Katya, seems quite charming. Hopefully I’ll be having a good tête-à-tête with her soon. What do you two make of her thus far?” The Daeva was genuinely interested in their thoughts about the Seneshal. Hearing it from a family member made it more interesting and more honest.

She was starting to wonder if she had text Josephine and interrupted her nose deep in the book of Longinus or whatever she may do with it. Maybe she licked it if her copy was written in Blood.

ooc

PRE

Despite Vivian, Konrad, and Alessandra being only three beings among several in a large, vegetation filled area, Josephine had little trouble finding the Kindred. Such was the blessing bestowed upon her by Khokhmah. Such a blessing came with a cost, of course, as all the gifts of the Kindred did, but tonight that blessing had not raised its head. The past seemed content to sleep somberly and let her pursue the present in peace, and thus it was with a tame smile that she greeted the other Kindred as she approached, Alessandra's hateful, repulsive, alien damnation aside.

"I see none of you have yet fallen victim to the foul vapors of the night air. Does that mean you've also managed to avoid the temptations of the beings that dwell in the darkness?" she asked, her pale face and neck seeming to ark out of the lamp lit shadows, so stark was the contrast of her flesh against the black wool of her bridge coat.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad laughs along with Vivian, glad she's of good humor to get the joke. "Ah, well, truth be told I don't have a favorite yet. I still lack in experience in that area. But Katya? She's stepping up alright. It's a surprise to me, really. She's holding her own though so long as she can keep the pace. Seems like everyone's trying to get a piece of her these nights. Trial by fire, so-to-speak."

Konrad pauses in his reply at his Beast's flared Kindred senses. The floating face in the dark incurs a deep wrath that Konrad quells within him. At least this one is familiar. The language is characteristic of the Priscus Priestess.

"Well the night's still young. Plenty of temptations to go around until the world is purified by light," replies the smirking Savage, raising a hand in greeting. "Josephine. Speaking of surprises, fancy seeing you here."

ooc

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread