Ended
Watch

Meeting the Seneschal

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Martha Villiers

PRE

Feeling a little drained, Martha is clearly grateful for the help and squeezes Katya's hand tight. Nodding. She listens as she hobbled over to the corner of the room. Still holding Katya's hand, she takes her place at Katya's side. Sitting with her peg leg was never easy and it stuck out in a most uncomfortable manner.

Meekly, Martha replied;
    "Hmm, humiliation... Genuine humiliation. I think I see..." she nods, trying to unravel the layers of meaning and action involved in the implications of Katya's words.

"It's a fascinating exchange and activity, isn't it! It seems to transcend just acting!" she giggles merrily.

Part of her mind begins to recall how the ancient shamanic and ecstatic religions relied on role play and acting. Her mind casts back to her first Halloween party in Sacramento and the exploratory routes she took in her decisions back then.

"Clearly, I have much I can learn from you, ma'am! You will find me a willing and eager pupil, ma'am!"
    still gently holding Katya's hand, Martha leans close to softly whisper, half playfully, half seriously, to Katya, "When next we meet, how should I dress?"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

s
    sumthingpositiv

Martha's giggle brings some ease to Katya's concerns over her mental well-being. She was going to be her first into to BDSM and she didn't want to spoil it, that was an amateurs' mistake. She helps Martha down in the corner and continues squeezing her hand.

"I'm glad you find it exciting. Indeed, 'transcend' is a good way to look at it. Roleplaying can take on many forms with the archetypes being endless to choose from." teacher student, seneschal keeper, prince neonate, police officer pedestrian, army instructor soldier, maid and boss, boss and secretary...endless.

When Martha whispers to Katya her own playful retort Katya wraps an arm around the Keeper and snuggles her close. "I need to think about it...I have some ideas..." she looks to Martha and gives her a wink. "Look for a gift in your office and you'll know then. In the meantime, just relax and enjoy this moment...I'll want to be sure that this sort of care is what is helpful to you when we do get down to business" she then rests her head against Martha, holding that space for the Dragon, a space she is used to holding for all clients.

end scene?

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread