Ended
Watch
231 - 240
DISPLAYED
(FOC) Where'd She Go?

Page 24 of 25 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 Last
    S
    Selena

Do you all want to regroup somewhere? Or just want to dive into the next thread? I'm flexible

I'm confused. Are we moving from this scene directly into another scene in the same plot? If so, what scene is that? What will it be about, what will we be doing?

Milo Chernobog

PRE

I'd be cool with diving into the next thread about the token hunt we just discussed!

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan is loyal and non-assertive, so she'd come along if asked. She would make a request to stop for a change clothes first.

Lynn Mills

I'm with Inverted. What is it that's happening next?

S
    Selena

If your characters all wanted to fast forward a few days and meet up again, let's go that direction. Let me know where you'll meet and I'll write it...

I have an idea.... muhahaha

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

I will pass, but good luck to everyone else!
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

I feel as though the question of what will happen next has gone unanswered.

I think I will pass. Good luck, all.

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Oooh, ominous muwhaha from the ST. I'm in!

I think that more information is warranted, but I'm back in.

Page 24 of 25 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 23

You do not have permission to view the list of names.