Ended
Watch
201 - 210
DISPLAYED
(FOC) Where'd She Go?

Page 21 of 25 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Last
    S
    Selena

Rosemary sighed heavily. She had brought this all upon herself a time ago, the realization that it effected more than just her weighed greatly through her large body. She was physically sad that she had to do this, but there were reasons.

“Ramona, I swore to protect this Freehold. That, I did. It was before I arrived in the Freehold, and I’d hoped to keep up on this to protect everyone. We often make great sacrifices for those we love.” The Ogress let her eyes meet each one standing there for just a moment.

“So, please understand that I am here of my own accord.” Her words were true, and there was no reason to doubt it from her demeanor.

A small nod to Morgan, there was nothing that Rosemary was lying about. “Yes, we are all treated well here. As long as we perform our duties, like any job. We may not like it, but it is that, just a job.”

Her arms gently outstretched, maybe welcoming a final hug, or for whatever they wanted. “Here this now. Some day, one of you may need to do something to protect another. We make deals frequently. Sometimes they are selfish. So be wary of those that make anything sound too good to be true and too easy to gain.”

ooc

OOC, Pledge?
    Her frown remains the same as her fellow ogress swears that she is safe and under no compulsion beyond the desire to repay a debt. Her instinct is to give the former Queen a piece of her mind, about the messages she's sending. But it's clear that the Brewer doesn't care. If she cared, she wouldn't have left in such a state, without a word. There's nothing more to be said. They're done here. After a moment, she nods. "Farewell, Mrs. Rosemary," she says neutrally, then turns her back on the Spring and strides away. She stops at the doorway, only waiting for the others, so they may depart together.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan was less then happy with the explanation, more so due to lacking falsehoods. She gave in to Mrs Rosemary's hug offer. Yes, it was a debt Mrs Rosemary had accrued on her own, but that didn't mean she wasn't still a fellow courtier. Morgan gave the ex-queen a small bow after leaving the hug but her words were kinder then Ramona's, "I heh-hope ye debt tis paid sssoon. Godo-good fortune to ye."

The Beast quickly followed Ramona, feeling safer near the warrior that had scared the bouncers then by herself. The Twilit Page will stay huddled by the door, ready to follow the group out.

Milo Chernobog

PRE

"Can we go yet?"

The question was more to tease Ramona as she reemerged from the kitchen then to actually clarify their departure time. With the deed apparently done, Milo turns his attention to the men that had been threatened barely a moment ago.

"Enjoy the food." He shrugged and nodded his head as he went to follow Ramona out. He really wasn't sure what else he could have said to smooth things over, so he at least tried to be pleasant as he made his way out the door.

"Anything else we need to do here?" It was a general question for the group. He was good to go, but maybe one of the girls would want to thug a shopkeeper on the way out of town.

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

Gregory approaches cautiously towards the muscular man in plaid and the bejeweled Wizened. He raises the timepiece in his hand.

"I claimed this from the Hedge. I feel you may recognize it. What business did you have with the shopkeeper from which you pilfered it?" asks Gregory bluntly. With the rest of his companions preparing to leave, Gregory wished to settle this final curiosity.

6. Likes Origins, Cayce, InvertedMonkey liked this post

Lynn Mills

Queen of the Verdant Court
    Darkling Nightsinger/Minstrel
    Presence - 2 Mantle (Spring) - 3 Wyrd - 3

FAME
    PRE

Lynn tucked the ladle securely into her fiddle case, making sure that it wouldn't come loose during the trip back through the Hedge. Nodding solemnly to Mrs. Rosemary, she turned and made her back through the kitchen, pausing with the rest in the doorway as they waited for everyone to gather back together.

S
    Selena

It may not have been necessary, but silently, Rosemary agreed to the pledge Ramona. If only to put the Ogre at ease that her word was true.

“Maybe I shall see you all again. One never knows when you’re pardoned from your debts on good faith or merit.” She chuckled hopefully and waved goodbye.

“They are reclaimed tokens. Somehow they continue to wind up in that shop…” The man in plaid was just as curious as Gregory. “I craft them for some individuals, they suddenly appear there.” His brow rose, uncertain of who it could be, but particularly not the owners of them.

Ramona waits for Gregory, and continues to watch the room for threats, but it is clear that she is done here, and ready to return to Sacramento.

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

"Hmm, I see," says the gargoyle, eyeing the would-be Token in his hand with renewed interest. "A shop of curiosities indeed." Perhaps he too would be drawn back there by the strands of Fate that hooked these objects of power.

"And did you craft this one as well?" he asks returning his gaze to the man in plaid. "What traits does it hold?" he inquires boldly, fishing for information.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

And it looks like they weren't done yet. Teleporting tokens sounded like trouble. Especially with how the owner was taking it so poorly with the "thefts" from the norman's perspective. Attention was always a bad thing to Morgan. But she'd really prefer not to cause more trouble so she kept her mouth shut and stayed by the group at the door.

She'd be happy to go and from now on planned to bring her a pack to every gathering from now on. Better to take the time to change into something useful and strap on weapons when taking a hike than...whatever their group looked like right now.

Page 21 of 25 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 23

You do not have permission to view the list of names.