Ended
Watch
121 - 130
DISPLAYED
(FOC) Where'd She Go?

Page 13 of 25 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last
    S
    Selena

“Why not? It is information. We choose what we want to do with it.” His hands spread outwardly, as if he thought everyone did it this way.

His index finger raised and he stated matter of factly. “All I know is that She is here and She is where you’d expect her.”

“The message our company is to relay is this: ‘Bad decisions.’” His body language said his mission was accomplished. Now, what these Changelings did with such information was to be determined.

Correct
    thing

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"I am looking for her because I have sworn to guard her life with my own!" the Claviger trumpeted, eyes flashing, cane poised as she paced towards the talking man. "Now speak quickly, lest I decide that you are impeding that oath!"
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

The Red Woman is not being released. Not until they're out of there. If it's a choice between looking foolish and being safe, or looking smart and being endangered, Ramona will always take the former. The Red Woman's neck is tightly snug between Ramona's bicep and forearm. It wouldn't take much effort, to flex and squeeze, and maybe twist. In her other hand, Ramona's shield has come up between herself and the pointy-head man, half-hiding both herself and the Red Woman from view. She turns her head, eyes tracking the other people in the room as the conversation apparently... continues. "Where is she, exactly?" Ramona asks, low and firm, a voice that will not tolerate any funny-business.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan proceeds to apologize to the guard she tried to pin with her blade, "Sorry-sorry-sorry about t-t-t-the knife at ye, heh-heh-head. Reflex....Ye okay? Heh-hath medical sssupplies if nay."

And then does a double-take at the business owner. He called it a bounty? With Sal's vile business using the such terms, how could he not expect a misunderstanding. "Mrs Rosemary tis our friend and we worry-protective types. Ah-also: buh-bounty implicates harmful intent upon target, us in this case," Morgan chirped in at Churchhead's explanation, "It heh-hath nega-nega-bad conotations. Esspecially with Sal's," she spat the name with more hate and venom then any of the Courtiers had ever heard from Morgan, "operations in the area. Grah-gratuity oro-or reward meh-meh-may hath been a better term."

She finds herself agreeing with Cosima, surprise, about getting specifics of Mrs Rosemary's location. She also decides to play on a merchant's fear and the stupid Beast card. It couldn't be her fault if she was too "dumb" to realize that leaning on a counter whilst aflame would set things on fire, right?

So, Morgan raised her hand like a student wanting to ask a question. For once she was intentionally trying to sound confused, "Merchant dood? Imma not-not-not smart. Sssso when ye spake-speak that Mrs Rosemary tis where-we-expect...uh, I really-really don't get that. Can ye please-please-please," the flames upon her crackle loudly as she took a step towards the counter Churchhead is behind, "eh-explain a little more? Tis she food shopping? Kitchen? Rest-taurant? Oro-or did I hears bad? Oh, I know-know-know. I get closer, like-ah," the fire crackles with another step closer, Morgan smiling like a fool, "Like hop-on-top-of thine counter-display-thingie so I can be-certain-sure I'm close enough to heh-hear ye right." Morgan was still on fire and the merchandise, including Churchhead's counter, still did look as flammable as Morgan had said.

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

The commotion that follows Gregory's entry into the room leads him to confusion. The tension lingers and Gregory's eyes swivel between each party as quick explanations are made alongside demands for information. Confusion hinder's the Lurkglider's next course of action. Rather than add to the exchange of words he keeps his eyes and ears open like a sponge gathering information while the rest of him stays motionless like a statue.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

1 suxx to I'm a stoopid raccoon
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-10-21 19:34:26 Morgan Bellanar rolls 4 to Acting (10 Again) 6, 8, 3, 4 1 success

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo listens silently as he finally makes his way into the building. Pinky didn't answer, and his patience had expired, so the machete rested at his side once more. That was Milo's line, the threat of violence verse the chaos of actual confrontation. Fear was a fine motivator that never needed to draw a drop of blood, a lesson someone still needed to learn.

When he heard that Rosemary would be exactly where they'd expect, the Lurker set to looking around. If she'd be where they'd expect her then he'd go to where she had clearly made her living, the place this all happened to start. The kitchen.

3 successes to find a kitchen if a roll is necessary
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-10-21 21:11:07 Milo Chernobog rolls 3 to find the kitchen (Wits+Inv) (10 Again) 1, 9, 10, 9 3 successes

S
    Selena

“You should all take note that that one,” Pointing a long bony finger at Coco. “should never negotiate for any of you.” Shaking his head at the woman who fluttered herself into a tizzy.

His head turned to the Autumn Beast. “It's fine, you needn't worry. As I said, this is how we do trade. Perhaps you all should be careful in what you assume.” Church said firmly. “She is a cook, right? Well, she is paying her dues in the only restaurant in this area of the Hedge.”

“And I make money off these ‘bounties’ when someone wants information. She had a feeling someone would come to find her…” Pursing a slight smile. Who wouldn’t? She was an excellent chef.

If Milo enters, he’d see only a back door to the store. It leads to another street behind. There were people carrying prepared food items, and a bright pastry or two. And Pinky had taken off after the debacle inside. **

ooc**

Lynn Mills

"Morgan," Lynn took a step forwards and held out a hand towards her. "I think that we've been given all the answers that this gentleman is willing to give us, for free anyways..." Lynn smiled tightly at the man and nodded her head at him.

"And she..." Lynn waved her hand at Coco. "She doesn't negotiate, so much as threaten. If Mrs. Rosemary is where you say she is, we'll get our answers quickly enough and not bother you any further." Unspoken was the suggestion that if they didn't get what they wanted, they'd be back and Coco would be off her leash. Lynn looked around the room and spoke to Ramona. "I'd suggest that we go look for the restaurant."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan tilted her head and smiled at Lynn. Then she nodded, "Oh...okay Lynn. Heh-heh-hey, Imma still hot, I am not?" Morgan's acting may have needed work, but the hobs were unlikely to point it out as long as she left.

"I ssshould probably--wait!" she looked down at herself, then looked toward the door. Then she smirked, "This'd be godo-good ffffor crowd-cutting, heh-heh. Feh-folks part to avoid the heh-heat. Imma get me knife before that, oh-kay-day?"

Morgan did retrieve the blade she'd thrown at the armored Hob, somewhat relieved the armor had kept the hob from being hurt. She was very careful not to get too close to anything in the store, lest she actually set something/someone on fire. Fortunately the knife had bounced a good distance from the guard. Morgan moaned in disappointment when she found the blade had a few knicks in it from the armor, "Guessss armor tis effective, heh-heh."

Once outside, Morgan decided to cut right to the chase and shouted: "Excuse me! Can-can a folks, pretty-pretty-please, directs us towards the closest rest-rest-rest-erm..." she lost steam, "Th-that is, please-please, which way tis it towards a restaurant that tis heh-here? Pretty please can-can someone say?"

Morgan would keep the flames up a bit to help with moving the group through the crowd, but the fires won't last long.

Page 13 of 25 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 23

You do not have permission to view the list of names.