Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(FOC) Where'd She Go?

Page 11 of 25 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

*Red Woman's neck (not RW's bicep)

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan...misunderstood. At first: "Oh, heh-heh, ye are...Oh, heh, uh-oh." Things click. Finally, when Ramona acts: "Ye-be-a-bastard!" Flicking her wrist and spinning around, Morgan activates a Favored Fate as the knife falls out of her sleeve into her hand. With the additional luck, she sends the blade sailing towards the head of the guard closing the door.

3 suxx called head-shot before armor/defense
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-10-07 10:30:59 Morgan Bellanar rolls 13 to Dex + Ath + Spec + Eqp + Favored fate - Target (9 Again) 9, 5, 2, 1, 6, 9, 4, 9, 2, 3, 7, 6, 1, 7, 2, 7 3 successes

The raccoon then considers whether she should try to weasel out the kitchen knife or "light up."

Morgan expends 1 Glamour for activating Favored Fate upon herself.

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Just a reminder that initiative needs to be declared and rolled before any combat actions (like grapples and attacks) are declared. Since I have it on Good Authority Coco is gonna want to attack as well I'm calling Initiative for both groups.

Initiative of 14
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-10-07 18:28:40 Milo Chernobog rolls 1 to Initiative (+7) 7 failure

Lynn Mills

Time to go!

Lynn swung around slightly so that she could watch in the direction that Ramona couldn't see and placed on hand on the woman's shoulder.

"We're out of here!" Lynn tugged just enough to get Ramona's attention and guide her in a safe direction. "I'll guide you out."

Moment's of violence were not her specialty, right now she could only support those who were capable.

S
    Selena

Lol it's okay, I didn't expect that to happen. But please, the rest of you can roll initiative before anything else commences.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

At the sound of the little rodent man's words, and the explosive bellow of Treachery, Coco began to sprint for the bronze doors, darting towards the danger and what must be her quarry...

Init 16! If needed, 1 success to run through the door
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-10-07 23:25:04 Coco! rolls 1 die for initiative 9
    2015-10-07 23:21:54 Coco! rolls 5 to fly! fly throug the doors! (stam2+athletics3) (10 Again) 4, 1, 6, 1, 9 1 success
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Initiative 16
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-10-07 23:44:14 Ramona Bohannon rolls 1 die for initiative 10
    Sorry about that. I read "roll whatever you want that's appropriate" and immediately leapt into action. Jumped the gun, I guess. Ramona's Initiative is 16, though I get the impression that she and Morgan already took their first actions.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Initiative 13
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-10-08 15:18:48 Morgan Bellanar rolls 1 to Initiative 6 failure

ooc: I am sorry too! If that counts as Morgan's first action in rounds, I am fine with that too. Just wish I had more successes out of a 13 pool.

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

Gregory chases after, seeing the large heavy-set doors start to close ahead of them. The shouts of alarm cause him concern, the familiar voice of Ramona taking on a intimidating tone. It is not a good thing to hear in the Goblin Markets. What could have happened?

Initiative 15 | Sprint 3suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-10-08 15:34:41 Gregory rolls 7 to make it through the closing doors [STA+Ath] (10 Again) 6, 8, 6, 8, 6, 8, 3 3 successes
    2015-10-08 15:31:08 Gregory rolls 1 die for initiative 9

Lynn Mills

Initiative 10
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-10-08 17:50:29 Lynn Mills rolls 1 to roll initiative (10 Again) 4 failure

Page 11 of 25 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 23

You do not have permission to view the list of names.