DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

The dog park sits quiet. Well kept on both sides of the Gauntlet. A pack of dog spirits lay curled around one another to one side of the park. Seemingly enjoying the quiet night. Mother Luna watches down from above, the Gibbous Mask across her face. A Mask of Glory and Memories.

This is a Social thread for all wolves

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin heads for Tur, walking there as his gaze often drifts up at the Gibbous Moon in the night sky. Nothing really happened for him during the interlude from the last visit. He feels so fucking a drift, he wants to run with a pack.

As he comes into the park, his gaze sweeps the park before him before walking towards the statue. Something has to change.

T

Chuck whistled as he walked casually into the park. The last meeting here hadn't gone so well for him or his pack, but he had two new members now and the upholstery in the SUV replaced. He had thought it could just be cleaned, but once he discovered the holes in the back of the seat he'd frustratingly had the interior overhauled.

Seeing Kevin he smiled and quickened his step to greet the informative Uratha.

"Kevin! Long time, no see, man. How're things?" He with a pleasant smile.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Turning, Kevin returns the smile that Chuck sends him. "Things have been slow for me." He answers.

"How's things with your pack, Chuck? Any interesting stories you are willing to tell?" He asks curiously.

T

"A bit slow there myself. Nothing glorious to share yet, we're working on getting everything settled." Chuck replied before a look of concern crossed his face. "Are you settled? The last time I saw you, you were looking for a pack with the new faces in town. Then you took off to prepare for a healing ritual that I take it Aryana never got to?" He said questioningly. "That was a god-awful night and I'm sorry it ended the way it did, but if you haven't found anyone to run with there's a place for in Aegis should you want it." Chuck offered with a welcoming expression.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin holds back a soft sigh at the mention of that particular gathering. "Yea. Last time I saw the pair too." He states and then Chuck mentions the offer.

"I thought you had a full pack?" He inquires curiously. "Nothing serious happened with any of them?"

T

Chuck winced. "No nothing serious. They had other things they needed to do. Just Chris and Bridger are running with me now and we're making things work." He paused for a second. "We could use someone with more local experience. Knowledge of the stories of the place." he said seriously before smiling again. "Think about it anyway."

Kevin Swift

PRE

"I... there's not a lot of fresh arrivals, Chuck. And I been alone for far too long as it is." Kevin wrestles with himself before he admits that. "I would be happy to join your pack."

His pride lost, he couldn't afford it at this point. The offer, how could he just snub it at this point? He's rather surprised his Harmony hasn't been affected by his wandering about solo these pass few months.

T

Chuck nodded at Kevin with sympathy. He could understand alone. But he smiled and offered his hand to shake as Kevin agreed to join them. "Welcome aboard Kevin. You've met Bridger and Chris. Chris is a bit green, but he seems to learn fast. Bridger has fierce personality and a lot of drive. It's going to be our job to make sure we can steer that drive where it needs to go. We have a small territory in William Land Park and we'll need to meet later so I can introduce you to our totem, Prideful Harrier." Chuck said then paused as he wondered if there was anything else Kevin would need to know immediately.

Kevin Swift

PRE

"Prideful Harrier? I remember it, so, it went on to become your pack's Totem then?" Kevin muses thoughtfully. Recalling what Hider had said about being fired.

"You might want to speak with it about my joining. We... we have a history, I've been in two packs with it as our Totem." He admits after thinking about it for a few seconds.

12. Likes DrDog liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last