Ended
Watch

Possible meetings and directions...

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a happy smile Martha nodded as she listened. Pausing to think, she rubbed at her peg leg in a moment of silence.

"I think Miss Terri has an active interest in the performing arts. She's a fine lady , a mortal, who is a dancer and expert in fashion..." she supplies the most recent contact details she can for Terri. Smiling sweetly, as adds, "Though, amongst our own Kind, so to speak, there is the Royal Archon, The Duchess. Her Grace, Twist." Martha blinks and peers at Diana over the rims of her spectacles, "The Duchess... one of the most powerful creatures I have ever seen... used to, she still may, operate a local theatre. If anyone amongst us has an active interest in the living and performing arts, it is the Duchess."

"Of course, if I can recall any others, I shall be happy to let you know!" here Martha supplies her own contact details and adds, "You may be able to leave correspondence for the Royal Archon here..." a small hand gesture is made towards the area Martha knows is traditionally used for leaving communications with Kindred, "of course, being an Invictus Domain, the Royal Archon takes a very correct stance and proper reliance upon the appropriate use of terms of address and such like..." she nods meaningfully to Diana, as if supplying a vital 'pro tip' for survival between friends. "I shall help you all I can, Miss!" wide eyed, tiny Martha adds, her hands clap in enthusiasm, her metal peg leg waggles.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

V

Diana records the contact information for Terri and writes down the name Twist by itself. "That's really great. I think I'll save bothering her about that until I have something else ready, but I'm so pleased to hear there is someone in town with more than just a passing interest in theatre!" Diana coos.

She smooths out her pants and turns again to Martha. "So, when are you wanting to get together to go to the shops? I just got here so my schedule is pretty open so far, but as for the rest of tonight, I want to go find someone called Juan Cordoba as soon as I can so that I can take care of the more practical side of unlife. Here, I'll leave you my cell phone number." Diana rips a page out of her notebook and scrawls the number onto it. "Just text me, or call if you prefer, and I'll have yours."
    BP 1 | Striking Looks 4 (ethereal, captivating) | Presence 3 (friendly)
    Health 7 | Vitae 8/10 | Willpower 4/4

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods often. Her twin tails bobbing. As Diana speaks and smooths out her pants, Martha watches the simple action with wide eyes.

Looking swiftly back to Diana's eyes, she nods cheerily;
    "Oh, simply splendid! Mr Cordoba is very nice! A gentleman of great experience within this Domain, he always conducts himself with a dignity..." she nods, smiling meekly Martha's tiny hand suddenly smooth out her short gym skirt and over her peg leg in what might be an unconscious emulation of Diana's act.

The gesture translates naturally into her accepting the offered note paper.
    "Goodness! Thank you, Miss! I shall be in touch very soon!" she enthuses with bright eyed excitement. "Goodness me!" she adds, still smiling, "I daresay I shall have an opportunity to study your automobile at that time, Miss! Ah, but your schedule for the evening is expanding and here I am, prattling away..." she nods meekly.

"If I can help in anyway, Miss..." she leaves the rest unsaid. Martha's peg leg waggles and, sensitive to the possibility that Diana might wish to be about the rest of her evening, Martha's wide eyes search for clues to how to proceed in Diana's body language.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

V

Rising from her seat, Diana turns her body around so she is still facing Martha. "Really I mean it, thanks for being so helpful. It isn't easy arriving to a new city and any help is always really appreciated. I can tell you're really kind." She smiles and extends her hand. "It was really great meeting you but I should get on to other things, in a few nights I'm really hoping I'll be more settled and then we can have a proper outing!"
    BP 1 | Striking Looks 4 (ethereal, captivating) | Presence 3 (friendly)
    Health 7 | Vitae 8/10 | Willpower 4/4

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha accepts the offered hand with a gentle gesture. She struggles unevenly to her foot to acknowledge and accept Diana's kind words, adding a cheery;

"Thank you, Miss! I wish you well and truly, I look forward to our next meeting!"

... and on that note, I suspect we can close the scene. Thank you, Violet!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread