Ended
Watch
31 - 37
DISPLAYED
A new mystagogue in town.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Miach

PRE

Miach listened to Flidais's points about his idea, and found them perhaps more valid than he would have liked. He then smirked as the young woman brought back on the table two points that they had already covered. "Would you like to meet the other members of my pack, to help make up your mind on whether or not you'd like to join us ?" he offered amicably. It only made sense, after all.

Her second point was no less valid - he was learning, if only a bit, and very slowly - but brought a much less genuine smile upon the young Curator's face. "That is something worth discussing further, but perhaps we can have that discussion at our Order's meeting, next month." Because it was true that their ways served a purpose, even if it was lost on the other Orders, and it needed to be reminded to the mystagogues - all of them.

"Sure I would be happy to meet, although just a warning, I would not likely make my decision on the day, I would have to see the other small pack as well. Maybe the mysteries could be best served by spreading us out. Then again, maybe not. But I would like to see both groups regardless and make an informed decision." She said, standing back up leaving Puppy to the ground.

"And who would be at this order meeting apart from you and me?"
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Miach

PRE

"I would be disappointed if you were to decide in a rush. Decisions must be made when you know where you're putting your foot." Miach replied with a smile, confident that whatever her choice, there would be benefits to it.

"As for our Order, currently... there's Tyria, me and you, that I'm aware of. But perhaps by next month we'll be joined by other newcomers, who knows..." and he shrugged. Sacramento sure had seen its share of coming and going, after all.

"So is there anything else I can do for you while I am here curator?" Flidais asked not sure if there was anything else to discuss at this point.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Miach

PRE

"I don't think so. Is there anything I could do ?" he asked.

In case they were done, he concluded the meeting by a courteous and heartfelt "It's been a pleasure, Flidais, and I look forward to working with you. And Puppy, of course !" while patting the Sheperd.

End Scene ?

"No, at least not now, I have much I need to do to acclimatise myself to this city. Maybe once I find my place, let me know when you and your cabal are free for a meeting." She said, Puppy meanwhile just stood up her tail wagging slowly.

OOC: Sure!
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Miach

PRE

"Count on it." the Curator said to the Neokoros with a smile, as he led her back to exit, and the mundane world, with more harmles banter.

End Scene. Thanks a lot

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread