Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 58
DISPLAYED
(Blue Octavo) Crusing for Leads

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Arthur hops in the car and shifts to let Star in comfortably too. Back to the needs an upgrade.

"The older cop didn't take the businessman talk too well." A sneer to no one and Arthur shakes his head back and forth.

"Anyway, I listened in on the crime scene guys." Blood rushes from Arthur's face as he remembers what they said. "The victims heart was ripped out, and whoever it was smeared her blood on the wall. That's why I whispered to you Jack." The Thearch looks out the window after sharing what he heard, the words echoing in his head.
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

C
    Casitive

Let's get this thread wrapped up in ~2 days ish or so, let me know how you want to proceed

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

What?

People in this neighborhood don't want to talk to Walker Texas Ranger? Cops didn't want to talk to Ricky Stratton? It's okay.

"Dude is that, here, that one's, okay."
    *click* Buckle up, yo. "I thiiiiiiink I got pictures. Looks like Molina put the snaps on the lid, but Barton hooked me up. Let's get somewhere where, you know, we can look."

Instead of the camera, a hand produced a phone.

"I'm gonna text Einstein. See how they're doing, maybe we can all hook up? Compare notes."
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

M
    Matrixchild

A ripped out heart and another blood smeared message. Nothing more to gather here. "That works for me." July was already ahead of them on the hooking up part.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"She's ummmmm, at..."

A finger swiped upward on the phone.

"Ummmmm..."

Another swipe.

"Some support group? About changing your life? Like, undercover. We want to crash that, or wait 'til they're done?"

Support groups, yo. Probably just some apologists singing Kum-Bye-Ya.
    - Roald Dahl

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A support group? Ah fuck it sure why not." Can't go all Supernal around the Sleepers there so why not. Taking a slow breath Arthur flexes a fist as he lets the breath out. Focus, focus, don't slip.

"ah, Sorry." Arthur shifts his attention back to the other two mages. "That's more both of you right? I'll leave that call to you. I don't know how well me and July would fit in."
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

M
    Matrixchild

"I think I can handle the broken man look. Cops are known for having enough problems to need meetings. Alcoholism was a big problem on the force." July certainly had his own inner demons to deal with, though he didn't think he needed help. He wasn't an alcoholic. He just like to drink from time to time to relax or unwind. And if he wanted to get shit faced well hey, that just sounds like a fun time. He could handle his demons all on his own. He wasn't about to unravel.

I'm ready to move on when you guys are

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"I don't..."

Maybe. Maybe not. Doesn't sound like an AA meeting, yo. Still. Who knows? You never know until you go see.

Besides.

Maybe there's donuts.

"Ummmm, nevermind. Okay, it's at [address]..."

I guess we just bounce into that thread...
    - Roald Dahl

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.