Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(FOS 2015) Capture the Flag: Blue Team

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus hands a yellow flag to Ramona, Rostam, and Rick. He smiles and nods at Rick and Ramona before he heads back to his own teammates.

"This should be fun."

Marcus exits this conversation.

L

"Alright then." Not teammates that he knew particularly well, or at all. Which also meant they probably didn't know much about him, and one another's capacities were largely unknown. That was something they'd have to rectify.

"Rick Pereg; good at finding places to conceal things here, even better at finding things thus concealed. Wouldn't be bat at running a flag either, though I might not necessarily be the best choice for it either. Depends on what your strengths are I imagine."

She glances at Rick and nods to him. He's been at Freehold events before. She's seen his face around, even if they've never really met. "Ramona," she introduces herself. "And I've kinda got the home field advantage here, since I helped build the place. One of you should probably pick where to hide the flag. I might have a decent chance at finding ours though, or blocking someone else's run for the fire."

Alex Rivers

Rostam Ibrahimi; good at... uh... tackling people? I'm not sure just how rough this is supposed to be though... I can move quietly and lay false trails. But I'm not sure how stealthy we can be in such close quarters... just how big is this hollow? And my senses are pretty keen. Especially my nose..."

He'd played a fair amount of capture the flag as a kid, but this seems odd. Three sides instead of two. And only three to a team... he's not sure how this is supposed to work.

L

""Okay," it was only the work of a few moments to turn what they'd said over in his head. The advantage, he supposed, of small teams like this was that they were easier to coordinate and organize. "So it definitely sounds like we want Ramona trying to prevent any runners from getting back to the fire with our flag. And...it sounds like that's what you'd prefer to do as well, Rostam? I can handle running ours if that's the case." Especially if he felt like dipping into some of his contracts. But he wasn't all all sure that he wanted to do that. So far, at least.

"And she can go a long way towards finding ours too, by the sound of it." Which meant that almost all the pieces had fallen into place. "So Rostam, you want to hide ours? or should I?"

"You can bet your ass that those flags will smell like metal, cheap beer, wood smoke, and meat, if they've been in Marcus's hands," she says, grinning at Rostram and jabbing a finger in emphasis. "Not that it much distinguishes them from the rest of the Hollow."

She nods at Rick, "I'll try to cover you if you can make a run. Or run interception 'till then. But we should hop to it with hiding our flag, looks like everyone else is scattering."

Alex Rivers

Rostam thinks for a moment...

"Have you been to this Hollow before? This is my first time here. If you know anything about the layout you should probably do it. If we're both new to this place I'm OK doing it..." He turns back to Ramona... "So just how big is this place? Will we be able to get out of sight of the others? If wild animals were wandering in, it must connect to the open Hedge. But there must be boundaries that we're supposed to stay inside. And would likely do better staying inside, rules of the game or not..."

L

Rick couldn't quite help but chuckle at Ramona's quip, "Yeah, that sounds about right for him." Though he didn't really depend upon scent either way.

"And no, never been here before. Just used to the Hedge in general. I should be able to manage fine, inside or outside of the Hollow's borders." In truth, it made fairly little difference to him either way. He was perfectly in the wilds of the Hedge as well. "And Ramona's familiar with the place, so she can provide tips either way. So, shall we get going?"

So do we want to make some assist rolls and then have Rick make a roll to hide it?

Please post any assisting rolls by the end of the day today. Rick Pereg will need to make his primary actor roll to hide the flag by tomorrow at the very latest. The other teams are done with their rolls, so let's keep this scene moving please.

Alex Rivers

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-07-27 14:00:45 [03] Rostam rolls 6 to Assist in hiding the flag (Stealth + Int) (10 Again) 7, 2, 5, 2, 6, 1 failure
    2015-07-27 14:00:45 [02] Rostam rolls 6 to Assist in hiding the flag (Stealth + Int) (10 Again) 2, 7, 2, 3, 7, 1 failure
    2015-07-27 14:00:45 [01] Rostam rolls 6 to Assist in hiding the flag (Stealth + Int) (10 Again) 3, 6, 2, 2, 4, 9 1 success

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread