Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(FOS 2015) Capture the Flag: Yellow Team

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus hands a red flag to Tally, Coco, and Milo. He gives Tally a smile and nod before heading over to the next team.

"Good luck!"

Marcus exits this conversation.

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo smiles to Marcus through the man's haze, then grinned at his teammates after accepting the flag. Before beginning he leans in towards the two women.

"I doubt I'll be of much assistance in finding our own flag, but sneaking is something I excel at." He whispers to them. "Come and help me hide the flag, and the red team will never stand a chance!"

He rolled the flag up like a scroll as his eyes darted around the commons for a place to slip it into hiding. Before moving however he pulled on a contract he had grown increasingly familiar with.

1 success for Smoke 3/Shadowpatch!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-07-21 19:23:54 Milo Chernobog rolls 4 to Smoke 3 (Wits+Wyrd) (10 Again) 7, 4, 5, 9 1 success

Milo's volunteering to be the primary actor in this teamwork roll to hide the flag. If no one objects I'll make my rolls once I have your own!

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally smiles as Marcus wishes them luck upon handing them the Red Flag. As Milo speaks, she takes a moment to study him and then Coco before nodding. "Sure." She says, figuring that he has an idea of where to hide the Flag.

4 successes on 3 rolls
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-07-21 23:37:23 [03] Tally Benoit rolls 5 to Int + Stealth (10 Again) 8, 4, 4, 3, 5 1 success
    2015-07-21 23:37:23 [02] Tally Benoit rolls 5 to Int + Stealth (10 Again) 5, 3, 9, 4, 3 1 success
    2015-07-21 23:37:23 [01] Tally Benoit rolls 5 to Int + Stealth (10 Again) 7, 5, 1, 9, 10, 2 2 successes

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Ah, worry not my companions! As long as we have found a flag then I shall spirit it into the inferno and there will be nothing that our enemies can do about it!" the Claviger promised as she, too, began figuring out how best to obfuscate the flag from their opponents...

also 4 successes on 3 rolls
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-07-22 19:37:40 [02] Coco! rolls 4 to be tricksey! (int 2+larc 2) (10 Again) 4, 2, 5, 8 1 success
    2015-07-22 19:37:40 [01] Coco! rolls 4 to be tricksey! (int 2+larc 2) (10 Again) 2, 2, 4, 10, 4 1 success
    2015-07-22 19:37:24 Coco! rolls 4 to be tricksey! (int 2+larc 2) (10 Again) 10, 8, 3, 1, 5 2 successes
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo does what Milo does best and keeps his head down as he meanders around the Beer Garden looking for a place to deposit the flag. The handsome fairest fades into the background of the gathering as his eyes flit about the Hollow. He listens to his teammates as subtle cues and whispered suggestions flow back and forth between the three of them. It took the group time, but they finally found a place by the carving station to deposit the yellow team's banner. A quick smile was offered to L'aire and her companions, but the Fairest didn't linger for conversation. He had a job to do.

"Now," He said, looking between the two ladies as he left the station behind him. "The other teams are still mulling about how to go about this challenge, so how about we give ourselves a bit of an edge on them while we wait for our flag to be hidden? A Pledge to seek out our own flag together that will enhance our investigative talents or outdoorsmanship. If you deem it a worthwhile investment I think I have an idea of how to word it."

Total of 10 successes over 3 rolls to hide the red flag
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-07-22 22:10:22 Milo Chernobog rolls 11 to Hide the flag! (2Int+4Stealth+3Shadowpatch+1Coco+1Tally) (10 Again) 5, 6, 8, 7, 3, 5, 5, 5, 7, 2, 9 2 successes
    2015-07-22 22:10:05 Milo Chernobog rolls 11 to Hide the flag! (2Int+4Stealth+3Shadowpatch+1Coco+1Tally) (10 Again) 4, 6, 3, 8, 8, 4, 9, 2, 5, 6, 9 4 successes
    2015-07-22 22:09:35 Milo Chernobog rolls 13 to Hide the flag! (2Int+4Stealth+3Shadowpatch+2Coco+2Tally) (10 Again) 1, 4, 7, 2, 8, 5, 8, 1, 10, 3, 4, 8, 6, 3 4 successes

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Pah! I have need no for that sort of edge," Coco declared bluffly, looking as though the mere suggestion of such a thing was a dire insult. "What, do you imagine, would we be to say when we were asked how we achieved our victory? Do you imagine it would be glorious to either admit or omit our use of augmentation? I, for one, have no need of it. If the two of you wish to so blatantly admit your demerits to the universe, so be it, but I shall remain apart of such...handicaps."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"I imagine they have crafted Pledges to hide their flags." Tally muses after listening to Coco. "Or maybe a Pledge to seek out their flags? A little of both?"

"If they have done so, wouldn't us doing the same just level the field, Coco?" She inquires to the Spring Courtier.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Wouldn't triumphing over such cheap tactics without having to resort to them make our victory all the more glorious?" Coco returned, a scarlet brow arching in challenge.

Milo Chernobog

PRE

"I don't really see the cheapness in using the full array of gifts at our disposal." Milo blurted at Coco. "But if that is how you would prefer we operate then so be it."

The Shadowsoul shrugs, not especially bothered by the response. "It looks like one team is still waiting to hide their flag. In the meantime, who will be the one to find our flag once it is hidden? As I said my talents lie elsewhere, so one of you will have to take point on that endeavor. Coco has volunteered to run the flag to the fire pit, so maybe Tally should find the flag? Assuming your up for it of coarse."

He said smiling to the Beast. It seemed a fair division of labor if they had the skills for the roles they would assume.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally shrugs in Coco's response, if that's how she feels about it, then, they'll do it the usual way. She turns to Milo as he mentions their roles. She presses her lips, she isn't sure she should be the one to seek the flag.

But... well, she should probably try to do it instead of assuming she can't, so she nods. "Ok." She states.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread