Watch

(1507) Lord Cthulu and Krampus

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    s
    sumthingpositiv

@%1;

Katya laughs and raises eyebrows herself "Well given the location, I sadly had to leave the switches at home but i'll be keeping a list of who is naughty and who is nice." she says while she glances at those who are in Court, while also trying to recall who should be here but isn't.

Returning to Tomas' question she says "so far it has been good. I've had to rally up other folks to get a feel for how things are going and then there is this." she gestures to the room "but all in all I haven't found it too different from running kink events. My only regret is I haven't been out to the Farm much. I know you had some questions regarding the Circle, have you had time to speak with Hierophant Wooding?"

R
    Rincewind

“I haven’t yet met the Hierophant no, I was hoping to speak with him last court but I couldn’t find him. I’m excited to see the farm though, to see what...special touches he may have put on it. Have you been?” The flood of questions comes pouring out like a teenage girl meeting her heartthrob for the first time.
    A cough of embarrassment comes out as Tomas tries to control himself. Adjusting the sleeves on his costume he continues.
    "I’m sorry, I usually don’t gush like that, I just love seeing the different ways people follow their faith, when it’s all the same I find it….boring.”

The red faced man heads up to Katya and Thomas and gives them a searing glare before melting away into a healthy smile exposing a full rack of pearly whites. "Hello again Seneschal Harding, I do believe that would be my first time addressing you as such, I hope I'm not too late to say congratulations by the way." He turns towards Thomas with both hands pressed against each other as a sign of peace, "Sorry for butting in, it kinda sucks when you show up late and everyone is already deep into their conversations."

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya waves her hand at tomas' apology. "oh no need to apologize. It's good to see someone who gets excited about these discussions. I have been to he farm so perhaps one evening I can take you and introduce you to Hierophant Wooding who is dressed as Hannibal Lecter over there" she gestures to where Chris is.

As she turns, she sees the Red man and smiles as she recognize Richards voice. "not at all. It's good to see you again Richard and thanks for the congrats. " she turns back to Tomas and opens herself up for both men to join in the conversation. "We were just discussing faith as you and I did once. How goes your pursuit of spirituality by he way?

R
    Rincewind

Tomas smiles in response to Katya’s invitation “I look forward to it, I hate just walking up to someone and introducing myself, always better to have a common acquaintance in my opinion.”
    Peacefully meeting someone with the power to rise to Hierophant in a populated domain like this was something to be cherished for sure.

“Richard! Good to see you again. Please, join us.” Tomas says as he approaches, raising his arms warmly, though the long drooping sleeves of his robe gives the impression of a floating spectre as he does.

This was so far Richard second time meeting Tomas, the first time with Konrad, and now with Katya, he was happy to see that Tomas was starting to show signs of running in similar circles as himself. "I can't say that my search for spirituality has taken any meaning full turns lately. I'm still hoping that you will tell me more about your goddess sometime. What about you Tom, do you have a god?"

s
    sumthingpositiv

"yes indeed, we need to sit and chat, maybe another night we can do so. I apologize for not following up on our...other projects" she says in reference to the play scene she offered. "As you can tell, my new duties have kept me busy."

She then looks to Tomas to see how he responds to Richard's query with regards to spirituality. She has no doubt Tomas has an open mind, but even still if it is drastically different from hers, she can adjust with how she explains more to him in the future.

R
    Rincewind

"I like to think I have many gods, or perhaps one with many faces at least. Who could look at the world around them and think they are the only thing there. You need only to look at us as a species. Dead, yet still able to create life, even if that life is simply another aspect of death. The two are one and the same. Fire destroys tree's after all, yet none would dare to call it evil."
    A beat of silence passes.
    "Wow that got real hippy real quick ey? Sorry, its a subject I tend to ramble about as i'm sure the seneschal here will attest to. If asked I would say I worship the dark mother, or the crone or I've even heard some refer to her as Lilith."

"Nah, don't apologize. It is perfectly understandable that you have more important obligations, and you need not apologize to me either Thomas. That's exactly the type of answer I would have hoped for, an honest one. It makes it easier for me to figure out how I feel about my own beliefs. Sometimes I feel like I am settled, other times I'm not so sure." Richard tries to reach for his beard but remembers that his mask prevents him from doing so, he copes by folding his arms. "My issue is that I have never heard the voice of any god, never felt saved, never felt like there was some being out there watching over or directing me. If there are gods, they have been absent in my life. But even with that being said I just find trouble accepting that the reason I wasn't buried down by the river as an old slave was all due to the whim of some crazy bitch who decided she liked my face."

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya's face stares at Richard for a moment, she had no idea of his history until just now. She couldn't entirely pretend to know his experience, but it didn't stop her from feeling empathy for him, or what was the undead equivalent of that, and his pursuit of whether or not Faith was for him.

"That voice may never come Richard, nor should it if it is forced. Whatever the reason was, perhaps the traditional idea of Faith is not the answer and that it lies somewhere else with regards to some source of energy, be it science, art or mm...something else." she gets distracted when she sees Asa standing alone, looking in her direction

"If you'll excuse me gentleman, I must pay my respects. if i do not return, i hope you both have a good evening." she says with a bow before departing

Katya exits to the main thread

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.