Ishani dove for the small pillow on the couch as she rolled away from the flying bedroom pillow Asa threw. Laughing, she grabbed the small one and tossed it, but he deftly dodged out of the way. She growled low and reached for one of the larger cushions but just then she heard Asa's phone ring. With an apologetic smile, Asa pulled his phone from his pocket and turned away to answer it.

Ishani stood and straightened her clothes. She walked over to the small couch pillow, picked it up and returned it to it's place on the couch. She sat down and stared at Asa's back, trying very hard not to get angry. It was difficult as she felt the burn in her chest beginning to spread. She turned away from him and found herself stairing at the picture across the room. The picture of her and Asa that an old friend had painted before she was lost to the Lost Nights.

The anger began to swell again. This was their night and their time. No one had the right to interrupt that. Nor was she happy that Asa had actually answered the phone.

It's his job, Ish, calm down. It must be iomportant or he wouldn't have taken the call.

She tried to convince herself of this as she waited, but the anger began to turn to rage the longer he was on the phone. She had flung a statue across the room the last time someone had done this to her and that hadn't been someone she loved. She found herself standing slowly and staring at Asa's back.

I am more important then that damn phone call! She thought, the anger beginning to spread through her body causing a warmpth to eminate from her skin. Get off the damn phone. Her eyes bore holes into Asa's back as the rage flares out.

God dammit get off the phone!

Slowly, Asa begins to turn as if he can feel her staring at him, but stops again and turns back, his mouth moving. Ishani cannot hear what he is saying, the only sound for her is the blood rushing in her ears as the anger boils in her veins.

PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

Suddenly, she feels something snap inside her and something flows out from her. Asa finishes his turn finally and stops speaking suddenly, just staring at her, his eyes a little wide.

It dawns on her then what just happened, and as the first power of Majesty billows around her, a large smile spreads across her face.

"Oh my God. I finally did it!"