THREADID
    Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

What aw shit. "Good evening Reeve." Garrick bows his head to the kindred bearing a Title despite being unsure of what a Reeve is.

"I am well. Sacramento has been welcoming. I have been in town for just under two months now. I met with Priscus Ducard shortly after arriving." Garrick can't help but glance around.

"Are there themed Courts often?"

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'That is good to hear. Two months is not so long indeed, can you find your way around the Domain? I believe Priscus Ducard has left the city, so if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask.' Chris is kind as always. If Sacramento has been welcoming, it must have felt 'safe' as well, to some extent. Or so the Reeve likes to think.

Chris shrugs, 'It depends, there used to be a lot more themed courts. But usually our formal Courts have a theme. Unlike our monthly Courts, attendance is also obligatory. That makes it extra interesting to see what people will dress up as.'

He looks around the room. Josephine simply catches most of his attention. He'd have to ask about her 'costume' later.

'What's behind your costume?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"O. Thank you Reeve" Another deep nod to the Reeve. "I'll have to talk with the others later."

"So every formal is a new thing. I'll have to.. work on my creativity." It's Garrick turn to grin, though a nervous one. He raises an arm.

"Ah, the guys I grew up with. Once we got hold of beer. It turned into a threat to stuff the passed out guy into a big foot costume and leave him in the woods for the morning. Well one morning I woke up in it."

"A hangover hurt, waking up with a hangover dressed like big foot during hunting season was bad."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

As a response, Chris just shrugs. 'Creativity can be rewarding, but I guess there's plenty of people that like to help. And there's always some people who keep it simple.'

Attendance is truly more important.

When the man tells his story, the Mekhet laughs. 'That sounds like a good joke. The guy who owned the first costume surely had a lot of friends.'

Then, a pause. His eyes narrow, 'I'm just hoping you're not "reliving the moment" now. That's either being drunk or feeling like a victim of hunting season.'

I suppose for some, Court feels like that.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

The eyes may be wander but the widening of fear is easy to see along with the deadpan face. "Ah, no Reeve. I am aware of the rules for the gathering. Nor do I feel like a victim here." Prey though, that's different, and felt by all but the Strongest.

"The guy who bought it does have a lot of friends." A small smile returns. "Once we found out how serious he was with the costume we brought in others to continue the joke. Still one of the scariest moments I've had."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Well, you were it proudly now. Embracing your fears is a good thing,' Chris says that while attempting to look into the man's eyes. White, distracting, somewhat disconcerting even.

He must know a thing or two about fear.

'It was very nice meeting you, Mr Marlon. Now if you'll excuse me, there is some business I need to discuss with His Grace, Prince Clarke.'

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"I don't want to keep you from business sir. It was a pleasure meeting you Reeve Wooding. Thank you for your time." Garrick bows his head once more to the Reeve before stepping out of his way. Now to find out who is the Prince.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Garrick returns to the primary thread

Closed Thread