Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"There's a ritual involved but you have already proven your knowledge of the local Lex quite well." A grin follows, better than Arthur had back home but shh. Arthur's attention shifts to the stern looking mage.

"I don't believe we've met before." Arthur extends a hand. "Arthur of the Silver Ladder, Herald"
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

L
    LoneRanger

I give a look at the situation and nod in appreciation to the Councilor words. I smile quickly at the fellow Moros. As always very nice.

As the eventrs unfurls itself I watch another mage (I vaguely remember him in other Consilii) coming to visit the Councilor.

-Polite-

I extend my hand and my face is enriched by the usual friendly smile. A firm hand shacking.

-Formally no. Nice to meet you, Arthur. Pelican of the Apostate.-

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"Thank you. I certainly hope I am clear in my understanding of it. And Herald too?" asks Truce curiously of Arthur. "Congratulations. I knew the Hierarch was considering taking on a second."

As Pelican and Arthur make their introductions, Truce finds his gaze drifting to the conversation at the Councilor table. Some of what is being said between Emrys and the Hierarch is heard by Truce and his expression hardens. But it seems like a necessary discussion, so Truce finds no fault with it.

"Sort of like a canary in a coal mine," mutters Truce to himself as he looks away. "And what are those two whispering about," wonders Truce aloud as his gaze falls upon Ermac and July.

L
    LoneRanger

After presentation is done, I tell Truce in a passing way.

-Why don't you pass for a drink, Truce, I might have a suggestion for the case we are looking into. Now if you need to talk something specific I may leave.-

While I give a look how the floor is filling up, and how willworkers mix and matches.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"Ah, if you'll excuse me, I'm needed at the Councilor's table," says Truce in light of the Hierarch's call for attention at the center of the rooftop.

Truce heads back to the main thread

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Councilor has a point, show time." Arthur nods to the possibly confused Aposate. Thinking Apostasy is an Order? ha. And makes his way over to the VT table.

Arthur returns to the main thread
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

L
    LoneRanger

Indeed it has, as I already left the perhaps concerned Thearch. Without Order, thank you for asking.

Pelican joins the main

Closed Thread