Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

At the mention of a fan, she followed his eyes to Crowley. Then follow his eyes back, which seemed to be avoiding looking at her, what was it with him? Did she make him uncomfortable, cause it was never her intention to. Oh well, it is what it is, least he was nice.

Laughing, “Crowleys a good guy. And really? Never seen him smile?” she looks puzzled for a moment, “Huh, weird.” He always seemed to smile and be in good spirits when she talked with him.

Shaking her head, “Not that I’m aware of. I just know the last time we got together it seemed like tempers were flaring and people were storming out.” Not naming names, like, oh Einstein. “Just seems like when we all get together someone gets their feelings hurt and nothing really gets accomplished.” She then shrugs. “I dunno, guess I’m not really one for conflict when we’re all should be working together, know what I mean?”

2. Likes Cayce, West liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"People, huh?"

A brow arched, eyes rolled. Everyone knows who people is. Speaking of? File under Resolute. Nobody expected Ermac to talk her back, but, sometimes The Effort has to be made. The eyes continued to slide around, bouncing across Faye upward and over ---no need to be obvious--- before landing and continuing.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall.

"Well. Hmmm. I think that was mostly Charter stuff, right? Getting that worked out. It's weird. At least I think it is? How many people seemed, I dunno, surprised." That's a good word. Better than Oblivious. "Like, legit surprised that it needed hammering out."

Or the whole little Tetragrammaton thing.

"But I think that's over. Everyone knows now. So instead of, you know, having a bunch of people up in arms like they got, uh...." Ambushed? Come on, yo. No one ever gets ambushed at Consilium. "...Surprised... now they can tell tell, ummm. New people. Give them the four one one. Huh. Also? I met someone new at that, ummmm. You know. That thing. For Animus and Leo and, what was his name? Short? Right, Falstaff. I met someone there, someone new, but she's not here."

Shoulders rolled in a small shrug. No big deal. Fingers flickered toward Avis and Miach.

"What's that about? Like, you're an Acanthus, right? Isn't Miach?"

Super. Casual.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Seeing the eye roll and the arch, she felt the need to clarify, “Nothing against what you did, but the way Einstein blew up.” She said quickly. He had her support in what he said, she would have probably reacted the same way in that situation.

A nod, “I just hope we can all move ahead and get things back on track. Plus, I hate drama and avoid it when I can.” She says with a small smile.

At the mention of the new girl, “Yeah, I saw her, but she seemed content keeping to herself. Did she seem like a flake or someone who was going to stick around.” Sounded like a good question since she wasn’t here. But, then again, it was still early.

She looks to where his fingers flicked and shrugs, “Not sure. But yeah, we’re both Acanthus. He hasn’t mentioned anything to me.” Just cause they share a Path doesn’t mean he shares his thoughts and opinions with her. “Think it’s something to be concerned about?”

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Oh, there..."

A hand with half a deck of cards flickered out in a half-point half-gesture.

"A..."

Whoops. Looks like it was business time. Or sounded. Light, Sound, it's all the same, right? At least to Angels. Not The Business. Don't go there. Stay-Puft? Go there with ha-ha Hierarch, not...

Welp.

"Gotta bounce."

Headed back to the main thread!
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Closed Thread