Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green's gemstone eyes wandered between the Minstrel and the Dancer. In the end, the answer seemed to satisfy him and he made an expression that passed for a shrug.

"Can't argue with that. This is good stuff!" To underline the point, he jammed another meaty slice into his cavernous maw.

Taking some time to chew, Green allowed himself to watch the competition unfold. "I think this may be it for this season." He turned his attention back to L'Aire. "I'm pretty sure if they had more planned they'd have all the gear out and ready by now."

Another long pause, interrupted by eating.

S
    Sasha

“No… no hunting. I learned it just in case. Sort of like staff fighting that Rick taught me. Just to be useful if I’m ever needed.” The Dancer didn’t like to fight, or get involved in violence. But, it was necessary if confronted by something. Considering Fairewweather still lurked about… it was truly necessary.

“Do they have… salad around here?” Her brow quirked slightly, half joking, half not. The Dancer didn’t really want to eat all meat in one sitting.

Looking over to where all the other participants were, L’aire curiously asked. “I wonder how they’re doing over there.” It was directed to Malcolm considering Kyle couldn’t see very well.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green let his eyes wander to the milling teams and their little pennons.

"Well. They're all kind of running around. Uh... I think the Red Team looks more organised, yeah? Oh... Oh yeah! Looks like they're making a go of it!" His voice started level as, squint eyed, he tried to follow what was transpiring more closely. At the end his customary rumble grew louder as his motley mate made his move. The mountain's voice was punctuated by Coco's warning yell.

Green shifted his weight to get a better look, suddenly interested.

Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

"Oh. Makes sense." He shrugs. "Who knows? Maybe I'll take up somethin like that. Somethin for the 'just in case'."

Kyle follows Sasha's gaze to the festivities (of which he can see little of), trying to make things out. He's all too relieved when Green offers some explanation. His eyes shift back and forth from the game to the giant, putting the words and what he can see into perspective.

"Can you tell which team Coco is on? She said she'd be joining them."

S
    Sasha

“Looks like the yellow team, in that direction.” The Fairest gently put a hand on Kyle to turn him to face that direction in the chaos of things. “And she yelled to get Gregory, who is on the red team.”

L’aire didn’t really know what was going on either. She laughed and patted the Minstrel softly. “Don’t worry, it looks like total chaos to me too. Part of why I didn’t want to get involved.”

“Malcolm, can you make out anything more?” Considering the Earthbones had plenty of height on both herself and Kyle, even if the Fairest was taller than the average female.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

The mountain's big head scanned the Hollow as mayhem was unleashed with Changelings running hither and thither.

"Uh... I think Greg's got the flag. Uh yeah... Huuuuu.... Looks like they're all going to jump him. No. No. I think Nathan and Marcus must be with Greg. 'Cause they're trying to stop the others. I think. Coco's definitely after the flag."

S
    Sasha

The Fairest hopped a little to see if she could see what the Mountainous man could. He apparently saw it as much of a mess as she did. Returning to her plate, and taking a bite she gently jumped again to watch.

"Coco could get jumped." L'aire paused, pursing her lips. "Well, with this flag game I mean." It was known that Coco had a lot of pent up aggression, maybe she needed something for her. The Dancer could relate but in another manner.

"This meat is really good."

ooc

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Travis is on temporary hiatus as far as I am aware

Green grunted and tried to follow the milling mob of Lost as they battled for the flag. He made another, wordless, appreciative rumble when L'Aire declared her love of the meat.

He lapsed into silence, enjoying the quiet space that was nurtured between them.

S
    Sasha

Glancing over to people still around the bonfire talking, she imagined they were still telling stories as she eyed Finn Connolly .

Turning to the Elemental. “Have you ever told any stories like that?” Looking to her fellow Winter, wondering if she’d ever find how to relate to this man. Oddly, the only one in her Court she seemed to have anything in common with was Katrin. Even then, that was a stretch.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green chewed on a hunk of meat from his plate, head tilted toward the Onyx Fairest, while he watched the riot as it played out before them.

"What? Ghost stories. Told a few in my time, yeah. But I don't think I'm the best for it." He turned his big head toward L'Aire slowly. "Do you want the one I told them? Its... uh... a bit of local colour."

Gemstone eyes rested on the Fairest with curiosity.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread