Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"I believe we didn't have any games as it was at the Forge last year. I believe the Summer tournaments happened at a different date. But this year is this year, doesn't mean they'll do the same as last year." Tally recalls.

"I'm sure it'll come to me." She adds.

Alex Rivers

"Yes, last year's event was more serious and somber. This setup looks new. To me, at least..."

Rostam is interested... and a bit nervous... at the mention of games. He remembers the hazing rituals at Redding all too well. But this place seems different. And Winter here has more than its share of impressive physical specimens. Enough to hold their own, hopefully...

S
    Saeyer

"Last year was beer pong," Ava interjected, a laugh in her voice. "Probably not an official Summer event. But it's one I remember hearing about... though I was at the memorial service."

"I think everyone's hoping to get closer to the usual, the old, way they did things." Whatever that means. Tally was actually the only one she thought could speak to Summer's games, as they hadn't happened since her own arrival. She spared a glance to Ramona, but didn't press.

"Not official, no, but fun," she says as Ava mentions beer pong. More of a get-together than a court holiday. Still, the only Summer-themed night she'd spent in Sacramento. The call to Ireland had come shortly after, and she'd packed up and left with hardly a word.

She shrugs at the mention of the way things used to be, "Wouldn't know about that. I've kinda got fresh eyes here. This is my first real summer in Sacramento." And as far as I can tell there is no tradition or culture to the court here, no 'the way things used to be.' Like the whole Summer Court died with the last king. They don't need to know that, though. They don't need to know that I'm making all this up as I go.

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

"Beer pong," repeats Gregory, his expression drooping slightly from disappointment. He isn't sure how that made a tournament. But it did confirm what he knew regarding the memorial services. "And what of the Summer Crown? Does Brother Lucas still wear it? I've not heard much of the man since my arrival to the Freehold in Autumn. I've met many Lost at each season's gathering, though I've not seen nor met him before."

6. Likes InvertedMonkey liked this post

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Yea, I remember that, kind of hard to forget given I was on the team that won that tournament." Tally recalls with a smile as she recalls the event. "Morgan was... is my fellow Queen. I assuming that we still are given we haven't been challenged for our titles."

"He wore it last year and unless something changed, I don't see why he wouldn't be wearing it today." Is her reply to the topic of will Brother Lucas remain King of the Summer Court.

Alex Rivers

"So what are the more... traditional... contests for this Court?"

Rostam is tempted to follow with a joke... maybe something about how his gladiator armor was still at the cleaners... but he holds back. It's best not to make a joke until you're sure it will remain a joke...

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

At the arrival of Brother Lucas, Gregory senses the crackle of energy in the air, the simmering heat wafting off the Summer Mantle. The Darkling's eyes bulge, swiveling towards the source, and he shrinks inside himself somewhat at the presence the man exudes. No doubt, it is the Summer King.

His question answered, Gregory eyes the collar of the clergy and shivers with an unsettling fear as it reminds him of his own Keeper's twisted dogma.

"I...umm," he starts, moving closer to Ava's side. "Ava, perhaps now we could speak in private about a matter?" he asks her, hoping for an excuse to escape the presence of the storm.

S
    Saeyer

She was decently sure Gregory's question about Lucas' crown hadn't been quite as literal as Tally's response sounded, but the king's entrance settled it. While she had gotten used to Terri and Rick's powerful mantles, and to some degree Ms. Jasons', seeing the Summer Sovereign once a year didn't offer her the same opportunity.

Despite that, it was hard to look away from someone who commanded such power and attention, simply by being. It took her a moment to register Gregory trying to get her attention, but when he said her name she locked in. "Of course, how's over there?" She indicated a less populated corner of the gathering and, pending his approval, headed for it.

Ava and Gregory continue here

Everyone hears Marcus Evan make this announcement.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread