Ended
Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
(FOS 2015) Table for Two

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

She's Russian? Why hadn't he gotten the impression sooner? Her name is Sasha for crying out loud! He remembers something about her traveling Europe from a past date, but just hadn't made the connection. Or maybe he just forgot.

"What do they... mean?" Kyle blinks a few times. "They're just a sampling of the uglier side of emotions. Things I'd rather avoid. Not a big fan of causin either of them - or bein on the receivin end for that matter. On the rare occasion either of them are necessary? Its still a pretty bad day." He grimaces, as if the topic has left him with a bad taste in his mouth.

"I'm sure the other Courts have different opinions on that." he says, almost definsively. "It's just how I feel. Guess it all comes back to my decision to join the Emerald Court." Or to not join one of the others.

The smell of the roasting meat in the air catches his attention again, and this kind of talk tends to stress him out. He glances around looking for some suitable food and drink. "Either of you thinkin about gettin some food? I'd kill for a beer and somethin grilled." As if on queue, his stomach rumbles.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Everyone hears Marcus Evan make this announcement.

3. Likes Cayce liked this post
    S
    Sasha

L’aire had vaguely heard the word before, but shook her head. “No, I’m from Chicago. She went over there to join. It is one of the worlds most renown ballets. I found out when I got back from mail that was sent to a mailbox I still had access to.”

Coco didn’t come off as nonchalantly asking question, but the Winter felt like she was being interrogated. She was glad Kyle suddenly got hungry or thirsty, either way, it was an excellent change. “Yes, I could go for some food. And definitely iced cold water.” L’aire could probably chill Kyle’s beer and the water herself if necessary, she smiled about that.

The Dancer was about to get up and she heard the announcement from Marcus. “Uh, I think I’ll pass on partaking on the flag chase or whatever it is. Food, right now, sounds a little more appealing.”

“How about you two?”

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Ah, so her guess had been incorrect. Still! The fantasy (not that she understood it as such) that she called understanding of Moscow, an understanding spelled in visions of pale winter sun rising from behind the golden onions of Russian churches and freezing evenings descending upon the homes of families still recalling from capitalistic brutalization, cast a whole new perspective upon the Dancer's words, a perspective well suited to Sorrow and so Coco chose to silently keep it. When the question of competition arose, however, an entirely different vision arose in her mind.

"Yes! Of course I shall compete! How could I avoid the call of such a proving ground?"
    Coco declared, her features brightening. Her smile beamed like fog light on a Summer day, though after a moment it dimmed as another though crossed her mind.

"But I must say, a light meal would do me well before such a contest. I think I'll follow you over to the roast beast, Kyle. If either of you are curious about my answer the question of anger and pain, however, you should come with Ava and myself to a poetry reading! It would be fun, I promise you, but for now, other celebrations await!"

That said, the Claviger sprang up and scampered towards the sign up, and then the site of the feast...
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

6. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

Kyle is relieved when Sasha rebukes the assumption on her point of origin. He had been worried that he was just clueless! Good thing I didn't say anythin about it.

"I dunno how much good I would be." he says, thinking back on the color fight from his own season's celebration. "Could be fun either way, though."

A split decision on the festivities, but hopefully Kyle has time to figure it out before the game begins. The mention of a poetry reading brings a playful grin to his face. "Ohhh man... I could do some damage at one of those. Sasha, you want to come with me to that?" His mind is already spinning with ideas for a performance. That and, of course, supporting his friends as they made performances of their own.

As the Claviger heads off with some enthusiasm, Kyle gives Sasha's hand a squeeze and makes sad puppy eyes. "Oh and... would you mind showing me to the food?" He can't hold the expression long, and soon a grin cracks his face again. He doesn't really need help finding it... he just wants to be around her.

8. Likes Cayce liked this post
    S
    Sasha

L’aire realized she knew Coco’s answer was going to be Yes before it was ever said. She seemed so competitive, fierce, and feisty, it was amazing she really wasn’t a Summer.

“Not to press you but I think they’re starting soon?” The Fairest glanced toward the area with people seemingly getting ready. “But if you need to eat, then eat. Can’t ignore hunger.”

The Dancer nodded at the suggestion by the Skittersulk, then Kyle said he’d go as well. She obliged of course, it would be fun to go to listen or watch. “Of course I would Kyle.” She grinned at his invitation.

Her nod was that of endearing, “And yes, I’ll show you to the food.” Slipping her hand in his, L’aire sort of liked being needed even if he didn’t necessarily need her to find food.

ooc

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread