Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Another Step

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"I don't know myself, but I will be undergoing the Pilgrimage as well, as I understand it," remarks Truce as he stands beside Ermac approvingly. Ermac's questions are fair ones and Truce too wonders where they will start on their supposed journey.

C
    Casitive

"Good, then we have a plan of moving forward," Aquinas says, his voice warm and welcoming to both men. "I wish you both luck as you walk the path. You are in capable hands," the Hierarch says nodding towards Arthur. "Time for me to head home; does anyone need me for anything before I do?"

E
    Ermac

"Not from me, Hierarch," the Obrimos replied. He turned his attention to Truce and Arthur. "Should we meet up at a later date?"

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The Pilgrimage is more an experience than a trip anywhere. You won't have to travel or abstain along it." A shake of the head and hand wave to signify it's no concern.

"Nothing I can think of Heirarch." Arthur returns a bowed head to Aquinas before looking at Ermac and Truce. "Yep."
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

"No. Thank you, Hierarch Aquinas," answers Truce. He bows his head as well as the man makes his departure.

Turning his attention to Arthur he says, "I am ready to begin."

Wrap up?

E
    Ermac

With those two issues addressed, he nodded, "I am ready."

Good to close

C
    Casitive

Nice Job

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread