Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ahh.." Arthur taps his right pointer finger on the table as he glances around the room and pushes the Imago onto reality. The Pattern around both mages and the dog shifts. Sound bending to Arthur's will.

"There we go. Ok so you all have the Fillard Goldman museum on the west edge of downtown. The Curator doesn't take kindly to... improper things in her domain. Just make sure it's ok when you take Puppy in there."

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-07-13 23:09:45 Arthur rolls 7 to Yolo - Influence Sound (Gno3+Forces4=7) (10 Again) 8, 1, 3, 4, 10, 5, 2, 10, 7 3 successes
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Flidais tensed like prey about to dash at the first sense of the supernal being drawn down. She instinctively wanted to counter it not knowing what it was. This man had not yet earned her trust however since it was a public place and he was a herald she instead took a deep breath to calm down, however her eyes, alert and wild scanned the room for changes.
    "Do you mean when I see Tyria? I'm not concerned, I have not had issues with similar places. I am assuming you did that so we could talk freely? Let me know before I speak further." She said, the brief rush of adrenaline from before bring out a bit of a different side to Flidais.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, sound has been brought to kneel." Arthur tilts his empty glass to look at it then slides it to the side with the back of his hand.

"Yep, Primoria. Ah so, I haven't heard much of the Seers around town but they're sneaky bastards." A shrug. Friendly sneaky bastards are good to have around, ones that want to kill you....not realllyy..

"What should I do from here then, apart from contact order, is there anything I need to do for acknowledgement?" Flidais asked simply

"And wait, whats happening with the seers?" Flidais asked puzzled at where the seers was brought up initially.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"This is it for being recognized within the Consilium. I'll let the Sentinels know and you're good to go. Nothing as far as I know. Which either means they are quiet or our people our handling it very quietly." Arthur shrugs. Shit hitting the fan falls primarily to the two Pillars concerned about security and secrecy.

"Actually..here's Miach's number. This way we can avoid antagonizing the Curator." Arthur takes out a piece of paper and scribbles out a number.

"Oh, no interrogation or 20 questions about my intentions and etc?" Flidais says calmed back down, she pulls out her phone and places the number in it.

"anything else you would like to know, and the way I see things is my next order of business is to look for a cable yes?"
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Not unless you want me to call my cabalmates." Arthur replies with a hint of a grin. Two Guardians, Two.

"A Cabal? That is something you should look into soon yes. It's a requirement to be a full member of our Consilium."

"No worries then. I think I'll skip the interrogations then, thanks for meeting me. Anything else I should know before I leave?" Flidais reaches down and scratches puppy on on the head whom had been behaving well the entire conversation.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Don't hesitate to call me, Crowley the other Herald or our Sentinels depending on what's up." Another set up numbers are scribbled out with Shadow names next to them.

good to wrap

"Sounds good, thanks for the drink, you have my number already since I messaged you yes? Flidais said as a rhetorical question as she adds the additional numbers into her phone before draining her water and getting up to leave.

OOC: so that's a wrap
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread