DISPLAYED
Richard, Konrad, and Tomas Meetup

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad smirks at their voices of doubt and skepticism. "From what I hear, it doesn't matter whether or not you accept God's plan to be a part of it. For Kine it's about earning a place in Heaven, and we're part of their trial. We can reject God's plan but we can't reject our nature. But the Faith of the Lancea ain't just about saving the souls of Kine, it's about understanding ourselves spiritual like. But anyways, that's just the path I'm staring down at the moment. Don't knock it till you try it." He shrugs indifferently, knowing he doesn't have all the answers.

As the topic changes, Konrad answers, "Yeah, I've met the guy. The mortician. Quiet fella, scaly, breathes fire. You thinking about joining that cult of his? I hear they've got a stringent screening process." While the Lancea accepts anyone willing to believe.

Three immortal beings discussing the existence of god. There was something symbolic in there somewhere surely. Still though it isn't easy for Richard to have a definitive stance on the subject being stuck in a place between wanting to believe and actually being convinced. What Thomas had said on the subject did however express a similar opinion of his, albeit a fleeting one, "No one ever said that god was fair" he responded to Thomas, it was a pointless answer, Richard was the last man that should speak on the intentions of god, his response was more so generated from what he would expect a religious kindred to say. It was unfortunate that Thomas couldn't tell him anything about David but at least Konrad can, it looked like Konrad was the go to guy on many subjects. He wonders if the part about David having scales and breathing fire was just coy wording to describe a member of the Order or if the covenant really did have some fire breathing ability he was unaware of. Unlikely "Cult? What makes you say that? From what I have been told their persuits are mostly academic, do they have a dogma pf their own?

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Just what I've heard. They're all secretive, so the best I can come by is rumor. But hey, if you like the academic route more power to ya. Bingen and Regan, they both seem pretty smart. Maybe they've got the answers you're looking for," answers Konrad with another shrug.

They weren't any better on numbers than the Lancea Sanctum as far as Konrad knew. At least the Sanctified were open about their beliefs and practices. With the Ordo you had to prove yourself first, and Konrad doesn't like the idea of jumping through hoops without knowing first what he's getting into.

"Anyways, hope that helps you figure out what direction you want to go. Even if nothing pans out you'd always be welcome in the Movement."

He looks to Tomas. "Least you've had a game plan from the get-go, Tomas. I was hoping Katya would join us tonight so you could talk things out with her. But she's gotten pretty busy since her promotion so no surprise there. At least Wooding aught to be easier to reach since he resigned his post as Reeve."

R
    Rincewind

Tomas hasn’t met either of the two dragons Konrad mentions, but he knew that Konrad was right. “Finding the answers, then keeping them hidden. Thats the way of the Dragons in my experience. They might tell you all the answers you want, if you work hard enough for em!”
    Academics were never his thing, he’d found a lot of answers weren’t worth the price of learning them, especially when it came to the questions the order was asking.

Tomas sighed at Konrad’s statement and replies “Some plan it’s been. So far my pursuit has not been fruitful. Katya has been a sweetheart though, and I expect I will meet Wooding soon enough.”

Richard shrugs his shoulders, "I did consider that aspect of the Order. I wouldn't say that I'm big on discovering the secretes of our kind and not sharing that information, but all covenants have their secretes. I plan on having a conversation with David in the near future, I suppose then I will make my final decision, assuming they welcome my membership at all. I'm no scholar either, if they want a guy with book smarts I don't think I fit the bill" he says with a rugged chuckle.

Richard glances up at the sky, a light sigh slips from his lips, "What ever you guys decide I hope it gives you what your looking for. As the years go by I find it harder and harder to fill my nights with meaning. I think its what we all strive for at the end of the night. In the mean time, how bout we eat fellas? I welcome you both to share my catch, her house is just a few blocks over."
    Should prob rap up soon, hitting the month mark

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad chuckles along with Richard, more out of politeness than real humor. "Thanks, but I think I'll just tap into one of my Herd. You're right enough though, at some point you've got to consider the long term. Hope you find what you're looking for."

Konrad lifts his hand to clasp Richard's, unless of course he leaves him hanging.

The Savage then turns to his cousin. "Tomas. I'll be seeing you around. I know you'll do well under Katya's care. Our Family is in a good spot to help you out. I'm still planning on heading to an outdoor gun range soon like we planned so maybe I'll see you then."

Good call!

R
    Rincewind

"Sounds good Konrad, stay safe."
    If Konrad has nothing more to say and departs, Tomas turns to Richard. While extending his arms in a mock stretch, he says in a tired voice "I wouldn't say no to an easy bite, lead the way." and follows Richard into the night.

Seems like the end to me, thanks all.

Richard grips hands with Konrad exchanging fair well,"Be easy, be safe. If you guys are gonna hit up a gun range let me know, I'd be down with that" he says, essentially inviting himself. He smiles at Thomas, "Ahh thats what I like to hear, let's go" If nothing else is to be said, the Daeva and Thomas head for the young women's house to feed.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

End Scene!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread