Ended
Watch

(1507) Avis and Miach

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Avis would have replied, but wouldn't you know it, that was when Aquinas called the meeting to order.

"If you'll both excuse me, there's somewhere I need to be. Feel free to bug me afterwards, though, Ermac, if you have anything you wanna talk about. As for you, Miach, do whatever you think you need to do. I don't care," she said as she turned to leave.

Avis rejoins the main thread.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

E
    Ermac

Looking to Miach as Avis departed, "That's our cue."

Ermac rejoins the main thread

Miach

PRE

Miach was no mind-reader, but he doubted Avis really didn't care. Beside, she had a point. He couldn't endanger them, not if he could help it. He'd have to be extra-cautious...

Slowly, pensively, the Acanthus got back to the small table prepared for Fateful Watch.

Miach goes back to the main thread.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread